K in Canada (ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO DUDE?)

99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
I'm guessing he is vacationing at his camp...Haven't heard from him in a while. Anyone know for sure?

Comments

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Thanks man, now anyone got a working number for him so I can get at him?

Please PM.

• ozboundozbound 31 Posts
    Doesn't seem to have stopped him selling on eBay

Or posting daily on other forums (daily)

• in honor of k...here's something i found yesterday

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I'm guessing he is vacationing at his camp...Haven't heard from him in a while. Anyone know for sure?

He was last seen entering his deposit room at First Canadian Bank over 2 weeks ago....
    IMG SRC=http://flicksofhollywood.com/images/WDCC/1230080 Scrooge McDuck.JPG WIDTH=700>

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    im worried. i dont know him or nothing but what if he was the victim of some violent raer crime. jealousy induced kidnapping. cutting his neck with the corners of LP sleeves and shit.

• Thanks man, now anyone got a working number for him so I can get at him?

Please PM.

Could someone also PM me his number? K*vin owes me a record and we really need to discuss.

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts

Please PM.

Could someone also PM me his number? K*vin owes me a record and we really need to discuss.

raer beef?

• Doesn't seem to have stopped him selling on eBay

Not that I know anything about the dude, but I happened to be fiending for some raer reggae the other day and thought about checking if he had anything for sale on Ebay. Turned out that he's no longer a registered user.

12highpockets is no longer a registered user

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

Please PM.

raer beef?

you know, we had some of the best rare steaks at his summer place a couple years ago.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I just spoke to K today. He's doing just fine.

• 12highpockets is no longer a registered user

never recieved LP. Rip off. Evil rasta using roots to rob people. FALSE RASTA!!!
    Buyer wicked_rasta( 91Feedback score is 50 to 99) Aug-09-06 12:30 100501996602

• HAZBEENHAZBEEN 564 Posts
    FALSE RASTA!!!

location.

Seriously, tho, good 2 hear that K is alright. That guy is good people.

I have no doubt K is a swell guy. But dude could definitely be a bit more prompt and communicative with record transactions.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    damn his feedback is straight fucked.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Does he even have Internet @ that Beach Cottage?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Hope all is well. He has always been 100% genuine with me. I think I probably even owe him one. The guy is always pretty upfront and is always good to buy you a drink when seen at the bar.

Something must be up tho. Dude has been on the bay for 6 years and just in the last month has this neg. feedback.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    I remeber him posting something about a ridiculous 3-shopping cart thrift shop score. Three butcher covers, 5 Niagaras or something stupid like that. Then, he just vanished. I'm just waiting to read about them finding some Candadian dude found barely alive buried under a pile of raers.

Dude has been on the bay for 6 years and just in the last month has this neg. feedback.

Let's be honest here. There's a lot more negative feedback than just in the last month.

• Dude has been on the bay for 6 years and just in the last month has this neg. feedback.

Let's be honest here. There's a lot more negative feedback than just the last month.

Yeah.... this might be a topic best left un-discussed...

It is a little odd he's throw away his ebay business rep just because his computer died. It's not like they don't have the inner-net in canada!

Dude told me he made some updates to his computer...and Soulstrut wouldn't load.

Sounds likely.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I know Kevin has a new user ID on ebay presently.
    He was selling a Frank Motley LP a week or so back and I emailed the seller only to discover it was our very own K. In Canada.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I know Kevin has a new user ID on ebay presently.
    He was selling a Frank Motley LP a week or so back and I emailed the seller only to discover it was our very own K. In Canada.

Here are his current auctions with his new ID totalsoundz:
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtotalsoundzQQhtZ-1QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQfsooZ1QQrdZ0