Here are some records (lp's,7's..funk,rap,ect)

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited August 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hey there Fellow Strutters:I have some records up for grabs and I could really use the money.But,depending on what you have we can work something out(trade or cash or both).Records for trade(or sale)(all original pressings,no reissues)If You need to hear anything, please contact me via P.M. and I can call or you can call me and we will work it out(listening,whatever). --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Lps:Les Baxter:Hells Belles S/T.This needs no introduction.Condition is ex.Nick Ingman:The Big Beat(on Music de Wolfe)Heavy Hitting library Record that needs no Explaining.Condition is vg+Aposento Alto:Goodbye Old Friends lp:This is just a really excellent Religious funk,soul,jazz,rock,you name it lp.A monster break and all around great listen.This is my personal copy and I am really regretting getting rid of this, but times are hard and I need to pay bills.Condition is nm-More Lp's to come..Oddball lp's,7's ect.The Hit Squad:Pictures of Matchstickmen/Thou Shall Not Steal.Garage/surf-ish type rock.Pretty experimental stuff.It hails out of Minnesota and has a SST type feel to it(Husker Du/Minutemen,ect)Condition is ex.The Armageddon Experience:Really heavy xian Psych Madness with a hint of "god loves you"A really great Private press of just all around good psych/bubble gum rock.It also has a break on the lp too.Condition is vg+More Lp's and 7's to come..7's:Dennis Coffey:Theme to Black Belt Jones/Love Theme to Black Belt Jones.Condition Is ex.Steve Grossman:Zulu Stomp 7'in(yes, it was on 7in too)Condition is ex.Pretty Purdie:Modern Jive/Soul Bossa Nova.Condition is ex.Pretty Purdie:Funky Donkey/Caravan.Conditon is vg-Pretty Purdie:Soul Clappin/Blow Your Lid.(Promo)Condition is ex.Phase III.Ep.Really dope funk/soul.Very moody. Condition is ex.Mustangs:How funky can you get 7in(yellow vinyl on Jet)Condition is vgHighlighters:Poppin Pop Corn/Amazing Love 7in(On Ro jam)(Note:The Condition on this 7in is Kinda Poor,But Its plays fine,with some noise and it does not skip)Shirley Scott:Grand Street/Five Spot After Dark.Condition is vgVillage Callers:Hector/I'm Leaving.Condition is Vg+Dorando:Didn't I/Listen to my song.(has some label wear,but all around vinyl is ex.)Mickey and The Soul Generation:Football/Joint Session(On Maxwell)Condition is ex.Mickey and The Soul Generation:Iron Leg/Chocolate.(Has label Wear and the condition is a vg+)Jake Wade and the Soul Searchers:Searching for Soul Pt's 1 and 2.Condition is ex.Steve Parks:Thinking of you(On Reynolds).Condition is ex.Myra Banks(Vicki Anderson):Message from the Soul Sister Pt's 1 and 2.Condition is ex.Juggy:Oily(On the Black "Sue" Label).Condition is ex.(on hold) TIm Stevens:Whose side are you on/There she is.(on Stebro)Condition is ex.New Apocalypse:Stainless Soul/Wichita Lineman.Condition is ex.Jimmy Castor Bunch:It's Just Begun/Troglodyte(lp version on Rca.Italian Release On Rca,Pic Jacket)Condition is ex.Jesse Gresham Plus 3:Shootin'The Grease (on Head,Green lbl)Condition is ex.Johnny Griffith Inc.:Love is just a word/Tomorrow(on GeNEVA)Condition is ex.Jimmy Jones:Live and Let Live/Don't mind confessing.Condition is vg+Funka Fize:Beacuse your Funky/No Words(on Royce Records)Condition is ex.Rap 12's,7's and lp's:Cold Crush Brothers:Feel the Horns/We can do this 7in.(On B-Boy,UK Issue)Condition is ex.BDP:Jack of Spades/I'm Still #1 7in(Jive US issue)Condition is nm-Gang Starr:Take a Rest(c.j.mackintosh remix)/Who's gonna take the weight(lp version) 7in(uk issue)Condition is ex.Pic CoverDel Tha Funkee Homosapien:Mistadobalina(lp and radio versions)7in.Condition is ex.Gang Starr:2Deep(remix and Lp Version)7in.(uk issue)(Condition is ex)Pic Cover.NWA:100 Miles and Runnin'/Real Niggaz 7in.(uk issue)Condition is ex.Pic Cover.Jungle Brothers:Straight out the jungle(lp version)/Black is Black(Remix)7in(uk issue)/Pic Cover.Condition Is ex.Lps and 12's to come..Thanks and Hope there is something in here for everyone..Much peace and respect:Adrian

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    On hold at the moment:

Juggy:Oily(On the Black "Sue" Label).Condition is ex.

Rest is still up for the taking!

Thank you!

Much peace and respect
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Here Are some more:

Lp's

Les McCann:Layers Lp.condition is vg

Claudio Medeiros and Victor M:Rotations lp.Bay Area Fusion Jazz,ect.Condition is vg+

Gordon's War S/T.Promo cut on the bottom left side of the jacket,a little water damage on the top right hand corner.Vinyl Is vg.

The New Apocalypse:Stainless Soul Lp(shrink still attached)Condition is ex.

Selah/Edith Hill-Symposium:The Children Lp. condition is nm-

Kool and the Gang:Live at the PJ'S.Condition is vg

Lou Donaldson:Mr.Shing-a-Ling(Stereo Copy,Liberty Press)Ode to Billie Joe Break,ect..Condition is vg-

OddBall lp's

Larry Norman:Street Level Lp.More xian Psych/folk-ish Rock For ya!Private press out of California.Mainly religious Speech, but on the flip are some way out there tunes,very fuzzy and gritty Psych rock.Condition is vg+

Best of 1979-80,Ohlone College Wind Ensemble and The Little Big Band.College record with some moments.The little big band side is the good side.Has a nice break and blah,blah,blah...condition is nm-.

Bruce Mackay:s/t.Psych,folk,garage stuff.A great Listen for those who are into it.I'd say more on the Psych/Folk tip ,if anything.Very Moody record from begining to end.Condition is vg

Thanks again!!:)
    Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Still some records around.(still allot of stuff,Seliah lp,Black belt jones 7in,Phase III 7in,ect..)
    Bump.
    Have a gander(above).

Much peace and respect;
    Adrian

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    you gots mail...

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Just mailed you homie.

That is funny..She must have back problems!

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey folks:

Thanks for the reply and everything.There are still more records availble and if you need to listen to anything, please feel free to p.m. me and i can give you my number for any additional information needed.

So this is Pending so far:

Maybe sold:
    Aposento Alto:Goodbye Old Friends lp: nm-
    Dorando:Didn't I/Listen to my song.ex.
    Jake Wade and the Soul Searchers:Searching for Soul Pt's 1 and 2.ex.
    The New Apocalypse:Stainless Soul Lp(shrink still attached).ex.

On hold
    Juggy:Oily(On the Black "Sue" Label).Condition is ex.(on hold)

Thanks and have an excellent day.
    Much peace and respecy:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    I think these might be gone after tonight(so it seems):
    If interested in anything(listening,whatever,you can call me.just p.m. me your phone and i can play some stuff or answer any questions you might need answered.
    thanks again and hope to hear from ya'll soon!

might be done for...(below)
    Aposento Alto:Goodbye Old Friends lp:nm-

Dorando:Didn't I/Listen to my song.(has some label wear,but all around vinyl is ex.)

Jake Wade and the Soul Searchers:Searching for Soul Pt's 1 and 2.Condition is ex.

Still some "dope" stuff here.(still here and all below).

Lps:
    Les Baxter:Hells Belles S/T.This needs no introduction.Condition is ex.

Nick Ingman:The Big Beat(on Music de Wolfe)Heavy Hitting library Record that needs no Explaining.Condition is vg+

Claudio Medeiros and Victor M:Rotations lp.Bay Area Fusion Jazz,ect.Condition is vg+

Gordon's War S/T.Promo cut on the bottom left side of the jacket,a little water damage on the top right hand corner.Vinyl Is vg.

Lou Donaldson:Mr.Shing-a-Ling(Stereo Copy,Liberty Press)Ode to Billie Joe Break,ect..Condition is vg-

OddBall lp's

Larry Norman:Street Level Lp.More xian Psych/folk-ish Rock For ya!Private press out of California.Mainly religious Speech, but on the flip are some way out there tunes,very fuzzy and gritty Psych rock.Condition is vg+

Best of 1979-80,Ohlone College Wind Ensemble and The Little Big Band.College record with some moments.The little big band side is the good side.Has a nice break and blah,blah,blah...condition is nm-.

Bruce Mackay:s/t.Psych,folk,garage stuff.A great Listen for those who are into it.I'd say more on the Psych/Folk tip ,if anything.Very Moody record from begining to end.Condition is vg

The Hit Squad:Pictures of Matchstickmen/Thou Shall Not Steal.Garage/surf-ish type rock.Pretty experimental stuff.It hails out of Minnesota and has a SST type feel to it(Husker Du/Minutemen,ect)Condition is ex.

The Armageddon Experience:Really heavy xian Psych Madness with a hint of "god loves you"A really great Private press of just all around good psych/bubble gum rock.It also has a break on the lp too.Condition is vg+

7's:

Dennis Coffey:Theme to Black Belt Jones/Love Theme to Black Belt Jones.Condition Is ex.

Steve Grossman:Zulu Stomp 7'in(yes, it was on 7in too)Condition is ex.

Pretty Purdie:Modern Jive/Soul Bossa Nova.Condition is ex.

Pretty Purdie:Funky Donkey/Caravan.Conditon is vg-

Pretty Purdie:Soul Clappin/Blow Your Lid.(Promo)Condition is ex.

Phase III.Ep.Really dope funk/soul.Very moody. Condition is ex.

Mustangs:How funky can you get 7in(yellow vinyl on Jet)Condition is vg

Highlighters:Poppin Pop Corn/Amazing Love 7in(On Ro jam)(Note:The Condition on this 7in is Kinda Poor,But Its plays fine,with some noise and it does not skip)

Shirley Scott:Grand Street/Five Spot After Dark.Condition is vg

Village Callers:Hector/I'm Leaving.Condition is Vg+

Mickey and The Soul Generation:Football/Joint Session(On Maxwell)Condition is ex.

Mickey and The Soul Generation:Iron Leg/Chocolate.(Has label Wear and the condition is a vg+)

Steve Parks:Thinking of you(On Reynolds).Condition is ex.

Myra Banks(Vicki Anderson):Message from the Soul Sister Pt's 1 and 2.Condition is ex.

TIm Stevens:Whose side are you on/There she is.(on Stebro)Condition is ex.

New Apocalypse:Stainless Soul/Wichita Lineman.Condition is ex.

Jimmy Castor Bunch:It's Just Begun/Troglodyte(lp version on Rca.Italian Release On Rca,Pic Jacket)Condition is ex.

Jesse Gresham Plus 3:Shootin'The Grease (on Head,Green lbl)Condition is ex.

Johnny Griffith Inc.:Love is just a word/Tomorrow(on GeNEVA)Condition is ex.

Jimmy Jones:Live and Let Live/Don't mind confessing.Condition is vg+

Funka Fize:Beacuse your Funky/No Words(on Royce Records)Condition is ex.

Rap 12's,7's and lp's:

Cold Crush Brothers:Feel the Horns/We can do this 7in.(On B-Boy,UK Issue)Condition is ex.

BDP:Jack of Spades/I'm Still #1 7in(Jive US issue)Condition is nm-

Gang Starr:Take a Rest(c.j.mackintosh remix)/Who's gonna take the weight(lp version) 7in(uk issue)Condition is ex.Pic Cover

Del Tha Funkee Homosapien:Mistadobalina(lp and radio versions)7in.Condition is ex.

Gang Starr:2Deep(remix and Lp Version)7in.(uk issue)(Condition is ex)Pic Cover.

NWA:100 Miles and Runnin'/Real Niggaz 7in.(uk issue)Condition is ex.Pic Cover.

Jungle Brothers:Straight out the jungle(lp version)/Black is Black(Remix)7in(uk issue)/Pic Cover.Condition Is ex.

Lps and 12's to come..

• hi much do you want for this

Jimmy Castor Bunch:It's Just Begun/Troglodyte(lp version on Rca.Italian Release On Rca,Pic Jacket)Condition is ex.

/Jens

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    we can talk about it..what trades do yo have?

lemme know

peace and much respect
    adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    ok these are gone:

Aposento Alto:Goodbye Old Friends lp:nm-

Dorando:Didn't I/Listen to my song.(has some label wear,but all around vinyl is ex.)

Jake Wade and the Soul Searchers:Searching for Soul Pt's 1 and 2.Condition is ex.

thanks dan and to those who have wrote and all

Mucho peace and respect
    adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hello again;

Also on hold:

Thanks a plethora!

Much peace and respect;
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    this lp...

gone..thanks for the intrest friends, keep em' coming!!

Much peace and respect
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Okay folks, this is what's left(Except Juggy:Oilly 7in on hold)

All records are ORIGINAL PRESSINGS,NO RE-ISSUES,BOOTS,ECT..

Lps:
    Les Baxter:Hells Belles S/T.This needs no introduction.Condition is ex.

Nick Ingman:The Big Beat(on Music de Wolfe)Heavy Hitting library Record that needs no Explaining.Condition is vg+

OddBall lp's

The Hit Squad:Pictures of Matchstickmen/Thou Shall Not Steal.Garage/surf-ish type rock.Pretty experimental stuff.It hails out of Minnesota and has a SST type feel to it(Husker Du/Minutemen,ect)Condition is ex.

The Armageddon Experience:Really heavy xian Psych Madness with a hint of "god loves you"A really great Private press of just all around good psych/bubble gum rock.It also has a break on the lp too.Condition is vg+

7's:

Dennis Coffey:Theme to Black Belt Jones/Love Theme to Black Belt Jones.Condition Is ex.

Steve Grossman:Zulu Stomp 7'in(yes, it was on 7in too)Condition is ex.

Pretty Purdie:Modern Jive/Soul Bossa Nova.Condition is ex.

Pretty Purdie:Funky Donkey/Caravan.Conditon is vg-

Pretty Purdie:Soul Clappin/Blow Your Lid.(Promo)Condition is ex.

Phase III.Ep.Really dope funk/soul.Very moody. Condition is ex.

Mustangs:How funky can you get 7in(yellow vinyl on Jet)Condition is vg

Highlighters:Poppin Pop Corn/Amazing Love 7in(On Ro jam)(Note:The Condition on this 7in is Kinda Poor,But Its plays fine,with some noise and it does not skip)

Shirley Scott:Grand Street/Five Spot After Dark.Condition is vg

Village Callers:Hector/I'm Leaving.Condition is Vg+

Mickey and The Soul Generation:Football/Joint Session(On Maxwell)Condition is ex.

Mickey and The Soul Generation:Iron Leg/Chocolate.(Has label Wear and the condition is a vg+)

Steve Parks:Thinking of you(On Reynolds).Condition is ex.

Myra Banks(Vicki Anderson):Message from the Soul Sister Pt's 1 and 2.Condition is ex.

TIm Stevens:Whose side are you on/There she is.(on Stebro)Condition is ex.

New Apocalypse:Stainless Soul/Wichita Lineman.Condition is ex.

Jesse Gresham Plus 3:Shootin'The Grease (on Head,Green lbl)Condition is ex.

Johnny Griffith Inc.:Love is just a word/Tomorrow(on GeNEVA)Condition is ex.

Jimmy Jones:Live and Let Live/Don't mind confessing.Condition is vg+

Funka Fize:Beacuse your Funky/No Words(on Royce Records)Condition is ex.

Rap 12's,7's and lp's:

Cold Crush Brothers:Feel the Horns/We can do this 7in.(On B-Boy,UK Issue)Condition is ex.

BDP:Jack of Spades/I'm Still #1 7in(Jive US issue)Condition is nm-

Gang Starr:Take a Rest(c.j.mackintosh remix)/Who's gonna take the weight(lp version) 7in(uk issue)Condition is ex.Pic Cover

Del Tha Funkee Homosapien:Mistadobalina(lp and radio versions)7in.Condition is ex.

Gang Starr:2Deep(remix and Lp Version)7in.(uk issue)(Condition is ex)Pic Cover.

NWA:100 Miles and Runnin'/Real Niggaz 7in.(uk issue)Condition is ex.Pic Cover.

Jungle Brothers:Straight out the jungle(lp version)/Black is Black(Remix)7in(uk issue)/Pic Cover.Condition Is ex.

Will try to list more later in the day/evening,ect

Thanks again people!

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian