Where my Philly DJs at?

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited August 2006 in Strut Central
Roll call please, I'm working on an idea. Thanks.Also, Boston heads holler as well.

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Could this include me? I don't know... What's the project?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hi.

• Could this include me? I don't know... What's the project?

thinking of doing a little BREAKFACE! tour. working on San Fran for November, would like to do Philly in October, maybe Boston in December/January. Speak up peoples!!

Hi cos!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

thinking of doing a little BREAKFACE! tour. working on San Fran for November, would like to do Philly in October, maybe Boston in December/January. Speak up peoples!!

Hi cos!

Come to Richmond VA there are many soul strut folks down here.

Sounds dope!

But, for rocking a crowd, maybe I'm not the one - unless you plan on having a blue light room or something.

In any case, let me know what's up, as I'd be glad to help out in some kind of way.

• sooo, there's only on DJ from Philly on here? I guess from the underwhelming response I'll try and do a VA/DC Breakface! instead...

• RustyBRustyB 223 Posts
    NOVA in the hizzy

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    If you decide to do a DC party, I would definitely be interested, and I can think of a few others who probably would be too

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    yeah, we could definitely pull together a richmond night.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

thinking of doing a little BREAKFACE! tour. working on San Fran for November.

you can make the extra effort and visit some of us LA FOLLS too

• Could this include me? I don't know... What's the project?

thinking of doing a little BREAKFACE! tour. working on San Fran for November.

you can make the extra effort and visit some of us LA FOLLS too

Sweet! Check for some PMs for an october date.

Guzzo - I definitely want to do an LA one. Just gotta figure out the logistics of vacation time at the jibby job.

Would this be SoulStrut Only DJs in any given city thing?

A Philly line-up featuring:

Cosmo
    Phill_Most
    tripledouble
    and drewnice
    w/ RAJ as special guest

sounds pretty solid to me. (and I'm probably missing some other folks who'd be down)

Plus, this tour seems pretty much on the at this point. I wouldn't take lack of response in this thread as lack of enthusiasm in general.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    yeah, we could definitely pull together a richmond night.

cosign

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i just moved to Philly. i could probably throw down.

• AdelfiAdelfi 92 Posts
    Been here about a year... Disco/Boogie/Italo mainly.

• If you decide to do a DC party, I would definitely be interested, and I can think of a few others who probably would be too

did someone say DC? Count me in.

• Would this be SoulStrut Only DJs in any given city thing?

Cosmo
    Phill_Most
    tripledouble
    and drewnice
    w/ RAJ as special guest

sounds pretty solid to me. (and I'm probably missing some other folks who'd be down)

Plus, this tour seems pretty much on the at this point. I wouldn't take lack of response in this thread as lack of enthusiasm in general.

yeah, this is definitely in the planning stages. I don't know if I would qualify it as a proper tour, but what else ya gonna call it.

Lineup sounds good, except cosmo lives in Brooklyn now, no? (not that I would mind having him come down)

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Would this be SoulStrut Only DJs in any given city thing?

Cosmo
    Phill_Most
    tripledouble
    and drewnice
    w/ RAJ as special guest

yeah, this is definitely in the planning stages. I don't know if I would qualify it as a proper tour, but what else ya gonna call it.

Lineup sounds good, except cosmo lives in Brooklyn now, no? (not that I would mind having him come down)

You need me to make up for the weakness of the rest of the starting 5.

Sike. No I mean I've lived in Brooklyn for almost 4 years. Add that with the 18 months I live in brooklyn from 94-96, I think that's enough time for me to "claim" Brooklyn I guess. It's funny, because I had a long talk with my girl and her mom yesterday about the same thing. Moms has lived in California for 36 years, but since she was born and raised in The Bronx for the first 20+ she can and will always claim BX.

Much like me with Philly. You can take a boy out of South Philly, etc etc... so yeah, I can claim Philly all day every day, even if I never live there again for the rest of my life. I have more of a right to claim Philly than other people out there...

But yeah man, as long as everything is permitting, I'm down. Just holler at me, Nelly-nell.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Nelly-nell.