how do you tie your shoes?

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
haerp

Comments

• yeah everybody used to tie them like that back in the day

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I used to tie my laces around my ankles when I was little...then I'd tuck my pants inside my socks and image I was Capt. America ...

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I lace them so the laces go back inside so I can just slip those badboys on and before you can say 'Mang, where are your laces?' I'm out the door and strutting up and down outside my house.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

i just fasten the velcro.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    one leg at a time, like everybody else.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    2 Trillion ways to tie, choose one.[/b]

"It hardly seems possible that there could be quite that many ways to feed a lace through 12 eyelets! So let's look at the mathematics:

Feed through one of 12 eyelets from either inside or outside. That's 24 possible ways to start.
    Continue through one of 11 remaining eyelets from either inside or outside (x 22 more ways).
    Then 10 remaining eyelets (x 20 more ways). We've only gone through three eyelets and we're already up to 24 x 22 x 20 = 10,560 ways!
    By the time we reach the last eyelet (x 2 more ways), the possible ways have multiplied to 24 x 22 x 20 x 18 x 16 x 14 x 12 x 10 x 8 x 6 x 4 x 2 ways, a staggering total of almost 2 TRILLION possibilities!"

• 2 Trillion ways to tie, choose one.[/b]
    good one!

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    2 Trillion ways to tie, choose one.[/b]

"It hardly seems possible that there could be quite that many ways to feed a lace through 12 eyelets! So let's look at the mathematics:

Feed through one of 12 eyelets from either inside or outside. That's 24 possible ways to start.
    Continue through one of 11 remaining eyelets from either inside or outside (x 22 more ways).
    Then 10 remaining eyelets (x 20 more ways). We've only gone through three eyelets and we're already up to 24 x 22 x 20 = 10,560 ways!
    By the time we reach the last eyelet (x 2 more ways), the possible ways have multiplied to 24 x 22 x 20 x 18 x 16 x 14 x 12 x 10 x 8 x 6 x 4 x 2 ways, a staggering total of almost 2 TRILLION possibilities!"

hooray for math!