Special Edition: European Top 5

JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
JOB Orchestra1. Red Bull Bboy Championship was incredible tonight. I'm not a huge 5 elements dude, but shit had me feeling like 85 for real. Some of these kids are amazing with the shit they were doin. Congratulations to the young French hommie who won. The Korean dude who finished 2nd was ill too. Tried to give him props in the elevator at 4 this morning, but his English game wasn't there.2. Kicked it pretty hard the past week with all types of folks I normally wouldn't and got real culturated with wine tastings and boat rides in the process.3. Learned how to use Reason a tiny bit.4. Slap business is brisk5. Jodeci "Diary of a Madband"- shit stays on rotation.Going back to the JOB tommorrow1. Why the fuck am I up right now????? Its 6 am and I should be sleeping. I can't sleep on trains, planes and automobiles. At least I have the sidekick. This bastard Vitamin is out and I'm jealous. Lol2. Europeans are off the hook with the smoking.3. Didn't get to see my team go down in a blaze of glory against bitch ass Duncan and the Spurs.

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Europe huh? Very nice.

3. Learned how to use Reason a tiny bit.

I've been using 2.0 for a few years now (3.0 is the latest I believe), and I have not used all of its capabilities, but it is good for a few things. I still like being able to see the WAV files mapped out, so I can correct anything and know where I have to make the correction, rather than move a cursor around and go "oh, here. No, here, no. Ah... here."

BTW - I have to ask you a question so check the PM in a bit.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Europe huh? Very nice.

3. Learned how to use Reason a tiny bit.

I've been using 2.0 for a few years now (3.0 is the latest I believe), and I have not used all of its capabilities, but it is good for a few things. I still like being able to see the WAV files mapped out, so I can correct anything and know where I have to make the correction, rather than move a cursor around and go "oh, here. No, here, no. Ah... here."

BTW - I have to ask you a question so check the PM in a bit.

Yeah the Reason thing still isn't moving me like a traditional sampler. There are too many steps in just doin basic ass chops for me. I also don't know what the fuck I'm doin either.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Real Jake Quotes!

-------

Dude I'm with you on the staying up when youre supposed to be asleep. I got my first day of film work in over a month early tomorrow and I am anything but sleepy right now.

Vicodin would be a mitzvah right now

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

5. Jodeci "Diary of a Madband"- shit stays on rotation.

Yeah, Feenin' is the joint...But customers who bought this title also bought:

I will always love this album.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts

5. Jodeci "Diary of a Madband"- shit stays on rotation.

Yeah, Feenin' is the joint...But customers who bought this title also bought:

I will always love this album.

That was a overall better album but I ride for the slow songs on "Diary" What the fuck happened to DeVante?? Was Tim really making the slaps?? I want a True Hollywood story on Jodeci.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I want a True Hollywood story on Danny Boy.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

2. Kicked it pretty hard the past week with all types of folks I normally wouldn't and got real culturated with wine tastings and boat rides in the process.

Weezey getting "culturated" at wine tastings! COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You and wifey have to come over for dinner some night soon and we'll have nice bottles of wine with our meal. Real talk foll!