New Dj Shadow Tracklisting

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
DJ Shadow "The Outsider"Outsider IntroThis Time (I'm Gonna Try It My Way)3 Freaks-Feat. Keak Da Sneak & Turf TalkDroop-E DropTurf Dancing-Feat. The Federation & AnimaniaksKeep Em Close-Feat. NumpSeein Thangs-Feat. David BannerBroken Levee BluesArtifact [Instrumental]Backstage Girl-Feat. Phonte ColemanTriplicate / Something Happened That DayThe Tiger-Feat. Sergio Pizzorno & Christopher KarloffErase You-Feat. Chris JamesWhat Have I Done-Feat. Christina CarterYou Made It-Feat. Chris JamesEnuff-Feat. Q-Tip & Lateef The Truth SpeakerDats My Part-Feat. E-40Let the hipster anti-hyphy backlash begin! I'm excited. I enjoy that David Banner track that leaked a while back. Hearing a few of the tracks in their infancy when I was working in SF gives me confidence. Triplicate and This Time are the tracks I was (tangentially) involved with, mostly assisting. Still, the most talented producer I've worked with, hiphop, rock or otherwise. Mike

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I'm very interested in hearing this. Really can't wait. I'm glad he's branching out beyond the backpacking crowd.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    DJ Shadow "The Outsider"

Outsider Intro
    This Time (I'm Gonna Try It My Way)
    3 Freaks-Feat. Keak Da Sneak & Turf Talk
    Droop-E Drop
    Turf Dancing-Feat. The Federation & Animaniaks
    Keep Em Close-Feat. Nump
    Seein Thangs-Feat. David Banner
    Broken Levee Blues
    Artifact [Instrumental]
    Backstage Girl-Feat. Phonte Coleman
    Triplicate / Something Happened That Day
    The Tiger-Feat. Sergio Pizzorno & Christopher Karloff
    Erase You-Feat. Chris James
    What Have I Done-Feat. Christina Carter
    You Made It-Feat. Chris James
    Enuff-Feat. Q-Tip & Lateef The Truth Speaker
    Dats My Part-Feat. E-40

Let the hipster anti-hyphy backlash begin! I'm excited. I enjoy that David Banner track that leaked a while back. Hearing a few of the tracks in their infancy when I was working in SF gives me confidence. Triplicate and This Time are the tracks I was (tangentially) involved with, mostly assisting. Still, the most talented producer I've worked with, hiphop, rock or otherwise.

Mike

whoah...is there a relaese date yet?

how were you involved?

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I think the release date is this August. Right?

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    I'm glad he's branching out beyond the backpacking crowd.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I'm glad he's branching out beyond the backpacking crowd.

It's all about the suitcase crowd