EPK for Kon & Amir's forthcoming Kings Of Diggin'

13»

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Damn.  I Miss TSL!

• yo...that shit came off, wish i made it for the filming.
    The tracklisting, some of yall will know..some rare but not the rarest, just quality joints...cept for the one i dont care much for ( amir ! ha ha! ) we wanted to pick songs that you can listen the whole way thru, opposed to the ontrack style which muro gives us, so its a good balance.
    matthew larkin cassell is on the comp...and he is quite happy about it, dude has been recording again..matt is a super cool cat too.
    I did a seperate mix for radio in europe that has none of the songs featured on the kings of comp...not sure how to get a hold of it...featuring covers of lovely day and rock your baby... its a good look for the summer weather.

more importantly look out for the promo treats !
    ontrack 6 which will be coming out shortly, i feel is the best in the series..2 hours long with track points.
    hope this will include all tracks that are usually on the cd...even if this means 4x12'' (which disappointed a lot of heads for sure on the previous)..this also goes out to all comps where the cheaper cd's get extra dope tracks that the wax heads dont...just sayin??

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Pickles said:
    yo...that shit came off, wish i made it for the filming.
    The tracklisting, some of yall will know..some rare but not the rarest, just quality joints...cept for the one i dont care much for ( amir ! ha ha! ) we wanted to pick songs that you can listen the whole way thru, opposed to the ontrack style which muro gives us, so its a good balance.
    matthew larkin cassell is on the comp...and he is quite happy about it, dude has been recording again..matt is a super cool cat too.
    I did a seperate mix for radio in europe that has none of the songs featured on the kings of comp...not sure how to get a hold of it...featuring covers of lovely day and rock your baby... its a good look for the summer weather.

more importantly look out for the promo treats !
    ontrack 6 which will be coming out shortly, i feel is the best in the series..2 hours long with track points.
    hope this will include all tracks that are usually on the cd...even if this means 4x12'' (which disappointed a lot of heads for sure on the previous)..this also goes out to all comps where the cheaper cd's get extra dope tracks that the wax heads dont...just sayin??
    Never give up hope!