JARED FROM SOUND LIBRARY - JINX RANT

13»

Comments

• DongerDonger 854 Posts

OMG, I just listened to this with "Carmen's" Romanian voice.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    like i said. you have some shining accolades. i was only referring to the original rant, regardless of when it was posted. and i think my original reaction was on some hungover hungry crankiness...game recognize game. if you make it back out this way any time, i'll buy the beers.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    i was in CT surrounded by over 500,000 45s and was a little full of myself.

Backstory please.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Rico Tee related.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Nice bump. I kind of miss those rants, and anyway, J**tin is probably one of the nicest dealers you could hope to do business with in person.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i can picture rick at his desk, surrounded by records, moderating the board with a copy of my wild-out moment on the wall. he looks at it, recalls the day it was posted (and how the board looked then), laughs at the foolishness that was once rampant on soulstrut and gets back to work.

glad my silly rants have been entertaining to you homie. thanks for posting part of this on my facebook page. the wife thought you were mad at me...

haha...

• Angry or not, Justin put some money in my pocket..so I ain't mad at that.

(black comedy tour related)

PS-you still handling promotion for whatever company it was that you were with/helping out?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    WYP is a motherfucking bitch. For years this fool has popped up and talked shit about all the bay cats then disappeared. I'm sure it's someone you (and probably I) know.

That said, Justin is the f*cking dude.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Dudes in 2003 talmbout "Shit is getting lame on here. What happened to people talking about records"

b/w

Soulfriere1:
    "None of you are learning about the culture of music" Wait for the film to be edited.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    that rant seems pretty spot on to me, I dont know why people were so offended?

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    i really like the old forum format
    and the vitriol that came with it at no extra charge

joe deal was/is most def bunghole pearson

where is the origina jared thread?

best ghost blump in long while

• deezleedeezlee 298 Posts
    Yo does/did Justin work at Vessel?
    i met a dude justin shopping at ameoba who said he was way into Bay Area soul.
    he put me onto a local soul 45 and whatnot. 
    He gave me his number and said that he always had hella records that I (little/medium dude) would want. I think he said he'd kick me down a pile and gave me his number. 
    I lost it. 
    Same dude? Hey Holmes you track this thread? That you?

PS other SF collectors who want to receive props for you record knowledge in return for dope records from yer reject pile lemme know!