hey silkscreen peoples... (t-shirt rel.)

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
is ther any place online where I could find plain "fitted" tees (extra medium)?been looking for a while now but all I find is some normal hanes/ fruit of the loom type stuff. I'm sure theres gotta be some online supplier of this somewhere.Thanks in advance

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Have you tried American Apparel?

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    American Apparel make top quality, well cut shirts. You will pay a bit more but they are well worth it. They are manufactured in LA and I think you buy from them wholesale in person for much cheaper than online if I remember correctly.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    nope. is their website americanapparel.com or something?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    is ther any place online where I could find plain "fitted" tees (extra s[/b]medium)?

This is gonna be a great look for you...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    AK

they have stores all over LA, I hear their ads on KCRW all the time

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    is ther any place online where I could find plain "fitted" tees (extra wigger[/b]dum)?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    is ther any place online where I could find plain "fitted" tees (extra s[/b]medium)?

Faux, bottom line I look good in everything I wear.
    as for your comment it makes no sense to me, but its nice to knw that you feel the need to try to add some dumb shit to just about anypost.
    Good going

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    is ther any place online where I could find plain "fitted" tees (extra wigger[/b]dum)?

You poptart...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    AK

they have stores all over LA, I hear their ads on KCRW all the time

haha, thats what I get for rocking shit either from the department store or the thrift shop. Totally missing out on all this other shit. Mark, good lookin out

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    the swap meet is the best place for plain tee's white, camo or otherwise(don't know about the availability of extra mediums though).

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    the swap meet is the best place for plain tee's white, camo or otherwise(don't know about the availability of extra mediums though).

yeah the issue with that is they tend to be too baggy, they are also usually 100% cotton which I'm not a fan of. 50/50 cotton poly blends make my cypher complete