NEW CONTEST at GLmag !! DAPTONE FUNK AFRO FUNK

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited June 2006 in Announcements
NEW CONTEST at GROUND LIFT magazine !! WIN FREE STUFF[/b] Winners of this month's contest will receive a brand new CD from the Daptone Records catalog !![/b]All you have to do is answer a fairly easy Rare Groove trivia question here:WIN FREE STUFF HERE Simply submit your answer along with your name and email. Five winners will be chosen randomly from the pool of correct answers. Contest ends June 30th, 2006[/b] Check us out at http://www.groundliftmag.compeaceGLmag Staff

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    damn, everyone's getting this one wrong..

read up on your read ups!

• Options
    Tammi Terrell?

K,.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Tammi Terrell?

K,.

cat out of the bag.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Tammi Terrell?

K,.
    Dammit, that's what I thought it was. Doesn't matter anyways because I just saw that TREW was having a contest.

Oh well.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Tammi Terrell?

K,.

I'd like the record to reflect, I entered my answer before this shameless spoiler.

• Options
    What was everyone saying, Diana Ross?

K.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    What was everyone saying, Diana Ross?

K.

that and others. but mostly they were submitting their answer via our site, not blowing up the spot before the contest was over.

it's all good though, people are still getting this one wrong!

• Options
    Oh shit. I thought it was a first come sort of thing. Guess I hurt my chances.

My Apologies, K in Canada.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    some lady who did a duet with some guy who i think poses on hennessy ads?
    that shit is a travesty.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    some guy who i think poses on hennessy ads?
    that shit is a travesty.

They got a big billboard of that painted on the side of a building on Townsend st. in SF. I rarely use this graemlin but that *ish* is