Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 4 in Strut Central

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Please someone find the old Biz thread! Classic! Classic!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i just got of the phone from my mother-in-law.

your phone calls are better than mine.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• I REALLY want to get Biz registered as a user on here so he can start posting. It would be CRAZY FUNNY to have him on here. As far as I know he has never been on the internet. He can finally get email now through his cell phone. Maybe he can get a computer once he is all set up at his new house. I will do everything I can to get him on here.

This must happen..I am tired of waiting for it!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Please someone find the old Biz thread! Classic! Classic!

boing!

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=454344&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I REALLY want to get Biz registered as a user on here so he can start posting. It would be CRAZY FUNNY to have him on here. As far as I know he has never been on the internet. He can finally get email now through his cell phone. Maybe he can get a computer once he is all set up at his new house. I will do everything I can to get him on here.

This must happen..I am tired of waiting for it!

We might have to buy him a computer and get him to agree to computer lessons at his house! LOL

doesn't AI (among others) check in via cell?

just sayin'

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    If biz markie starts posting here, the entire place will implode into another dimension a la matter meets antimatter.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

Chan, your avatar is on point. I've never had a big name Bordeaux, but I'm looking forward to the day.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I think I saw the Biz on a celebrity weight loss show when I was watching TV at someone else's house the other day.

• loudwizardloudwizard 358 Posts
    have a link to the auction?

i'd like to see the suitcase.