MOVING SERVERS THIS FRIDAY!

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited June 2006 in Strut Central
Soul Strut board will be closed Friday afternoon so that I can transfer ss to the new server.

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Soul Strut board will be closed Friday afternoon so that I can transfer ss to the new server.
    How much $$ do we owe you?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    How much $$ do we owe you?

$0 and 0 cents. If anybody wants to give back, there are lots of goodies available for sale in the Soul Strut shop http://www.soulstrut.com/shop

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    im, at best, able to get onto soulstrut twice or three times a day at most. will the move fix this? it took me an hour to get back on just to write this... (or however long it was since my last post on the sign language thread)

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    im, at best, able to get onto soulstrut twice or three times a day at most. will the move fix this? it took me an hour to get back on just to write this... (or however long it was since my last post on the sign language thread)

Belied me, I'm not moving this place for my health. This is all due to the fact that the site is down 3 hours / day. I can only hope that SS is not hex'd and will be up 100% of the time at our new home.