Recent Finds 45 Mix...

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
PJ - Just Some 45s MixRather than add to the normal weekday/weekend finds posts, I thought I'd make a short little recent finds mix...since I want to listen to these on my ipod anyway. All but 2 of these tracks are 45s I picked up in the past month or so. Has a couple modern/boogie tracks, some disco, some soul, some funk....Hope you enjoy these tracks as much as I do.Here is the playlist:Ron Flood & Sundown - Tell Me (Scorpio Records)Fair Change - Evil World (PaDuka Records)The Cuzz Band - I Just Wanna Dance (Tri State)Forest Terry - Branch In Out (Lost)Larry Mcgee Revolution - The Burg (Boogie Band)Cherry Pie - Love Is Loneliness (Cherry Pie Records)The Gaslight - I'm Only A Man (Grand Junction)Joyce Williams - The First Thing I Do In The Morning (Act IV)Beverley Hills - I Don't Care Anymore (Air Play Records)Brenda Duff - Midnight Taxi Ride (Volume Records)Hetti Lloyd - Grief Sorrow Pain & Woe (Pride)Renaldo Domino - Let Me Come Within (Twinight)Funk St Workshop - Git On Up (700 West)Gene Anderson - The Loneliest One (Royal Tone)The Measures - Can You Handle It (Despenza)-pj

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    The Cuzz Band - I Just Wanna Dance (Tri State)

What, no Mr. Magic in this mix???

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    The Cuzz Band - I Just Wanna Dance (Tri State)

What, no Mr. Magic in this mix???

haha.....I'm sure Ty will hook you up with a 20$ buy-it-now this weekend in Chicago.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
    I uploaded the mix to my website, since sendspace was running out of download slots. Heres the link:

PJ - Just Some 45s Mix

-peeJ

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts

PJ - Just Some 45s Mix

Brenda Duff - Midnight Taxi Ride (Volume Records)

-pj

I've always wished the flip side of this was the "Midnight Taxi Ride (Drum-a-pella)"

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

I've always wished the flip side of this was the "Midnight Taxi Ride (Drum-a-pella)"

Dont you mean: "Midnight Taxi Ride (Banjo-pella)"?

Admit it, that banjo is and DEFINATELY

-peeJ