record show in philly this sunday

tonydtonyd 6 Posts
edited May 2005 in Announcements
theres a dope record show in philly this sunday may 22 that i will be attending , selling records and later on that night spinning on the wheels. anyone in the area come through. mostly hip hop and break oreinted . . peacehttp://www.record-revival.com/home.htm < more info and address

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    who's planning on coming through?

i'll be there....not sure whether to make chili or rice pudding

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I'm gonna try and make it.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Checking in.

My vote is for chili.

Old man Raystar is going to make it out of the house this time!

Hope to see many of ya'll there.

• djrdjr 511 Posts

Anyone bringing any 45s?

I may be there, but I am returning from Maryland on Sunday, so may not fell like driving down after being in the car in the a.m.

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

another vote for chili!

i'll be there, buying and selling. only a handful of 45s, but a bunch of rock/psych/jazz and some hip hop to boot.

tony, bring some of those mix cds you were advertising awhile back (if you still have copies)--i need one.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yo, can i still get on and play my lite rock from the 70's selection?

Hmmm... I guess not! Oh well... I was looking forward to dropping that Maria Muldaur and Hamilton Joe Franks, too.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Soulman Presents: From The Lite Rock Section[/b]

Brought to you by:

Hmmm... I guess not! Oh well... I was looking forward to dropping that Maria Muldaur and Hamilton Joe Franks, too.

bring those marina rock and elevator joints on down brova, its not what the world want, its what the world needs!!!!

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Yo Tony I think Rice pudding would be good... I've been thinking all week how vegetarian chili would taste and I keep picturing tofu chunks... yuk

ray, check the recipe, ya skeptic. wasnt nothing weird in that pot.
    vegeterian need not = tofu

Yo I really meant to try it... Mr Webb said it was good but needed a little salt! Typical answer from a old head philly person.

You shoulda tried it, man... that chili was FIYAH fo' real. And I thought I was gonna get heartburn, but my acid reflux didn't flare up even a little bit. Wish I would've finished my cup now.

Mr. Webb needs to lay off the salt. I'm gonna have to talk to him about that.

phil, recipe up in the picture thread. let me know how it works out

for the record, mrWebb had 3 cups! (hope mrs.webb didnt make him sleep on the couch)

You shoulda tried it, man... that chili was FIYAH fo' real. And I thought I was gonna get heartburn, but my acid reflux didn't flare up even a little bit. Wish I would've finished my cup now.

I was hoping Tone would hook up the Rice Pudding... instead he hooked me up with the Jean Shepard joint! YES! Acid Reflux kills me when I wash the milk and cookies down just before bedtime... I wake up and jump out of the bed, it feels like your throat is on fire. Getting older is no joke.

I was hoping Tone would hook up the Rice Pudding... instead he hooked me up with the Jean Shepard joint! YES! Acid Reflux kills me when I wash the milk and cookies down just before bedtime... I wake up and jump out of the bed, it feels like your throat is on fire. Getting older is no joke.

Be careful with that, Ray... if it occurs regularly it could lead to some serious sh*t. If it's going all the way up to your throat that's not a good thing. Just watch it, and if it's happening too much go see a doctor about it just to be on the safe side. Real talk.

Be careful with that, Ray... if it occurs regularly it could lead to some serious sh*t. If it's going all the way up to your throat that's not a good thing. Just watch it, and if it's happening too much go see a doctor about it just to be on the safe side. Real talk.

True... it has not happened in a while though... I just try not to eat before I go to bed... I knew this lady who had her throat really jacked up behind that... she said her throat was getting eaten away by that acid in your stomach... thats some scary stuff...