welcome to los angeles "O-DUB"

francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.laweekly.com/general/features/soul-love/13455/getting those printed props. are you even here yet?

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    http://www.laweekly.com/general/features/soul-love/13455/

getting those printed props. are you even here yet?

Nope. I'm still sitting on 10th and Irving right now. It's weird too b/c the Weekly's editor wote me explicitly to fact-check whether I was at CSU-LB yet and I said, "nope, not until the fall" but they still have me listed as "lecturing" there now.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I think the sheer volume of music that exists today is overwhelming for someone like me ??? and I???m only 33.

Wait--I'm older than you?

Fuck, lemme go holler at a Centrum Silver.

I think the sheer volume of music that exists today is overwhelming for someone like me ??? and I???m only 33.

Wait - how old did you think I was?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

35, like me--maybe older? Turns out you're just another punk-ass college kid with a blog. My world is crumbling.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    http://www.laweekly.com/general/features/soul-love/13455/

getting those printed props. are you even here yet?

Nope. I'm still sitting on 10th and Irving right now. It's weird too b/c the Weekly's editor wote me explicitly to fact-check whether I was at CSU-LB yet and I said, "nope, not until the fall" but they still have me listed as "lecturing" there now.

10th and irving??? damn, we're going to be like neighbors...I'm moving right around there...we should get up sometime...

btw, do you have a copy of Ain't No Half Steppin remix...like in mp3 format I can get? I just want the song...dammit!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    NATE-DINGLE!!![/b]

howzit? you moving out of the loins?

hey odub, you look at redondo? you could prolly take surface streets to work and i know there's japanese immersion for kids. you know, for your better half.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

35, like me--maybe older? Turns out you're just another punk-ass college kid with a blog. My world is crumbling.

I thought he was older, too--turns out we are separated only by a frighteningly narrow margin of four years.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

O-dub is for the children.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

I thought he was older, too--turns out we are separated only by a frighteningly narrow margin of four years.

faux_rillz say he an 80's baby but how he an 80's baby when he 45?

• francislaifrancislai 371 Posts
    congratulations on the success of your comp cd! who is releasing the wax?

congratulations on the success of your comp cd! who is releasing the wax?

Same guys - Zealous Records.

Om - don't have the remix. Only guy around here who has it is Gabe, who copped it off of Oni One.

I'm a '70s baby, babies.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    O -

PM...

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    so are we gonna get to hear that polish "kissin my love" or what?!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

O-dub is for the children.

so are we gonna get to hear that polish "kissin my love" or what?!

Polish covers are the topic, seems we gonna rock it,
    Cali represent, buy my [next] album when I drop it.