I COULD BE THAT "I NEED A COPY FOR MY FAMILY" GUY

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited May 2006 in Strut Central
Ha, this is my old band's record up for auction. I was only 17 when it was recorded - maybe I should have my wife email the seller and say "my husband hasn't seen that record in years and he would really love a copy for his birthday. Can you make me a CD?"BTW I have about 10 sealed copies at my mom's house - starting bid $100. Holler at me and get your direct dig on!

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Ha, this is my old band's record up for auction.

I was only 17 when it was recorded - maybe I should have my wife email the seller and say "my husband hasn't seen that record in years and he would really love a copy for his birthday. Can you make me a CD?"

BTW I have about 10 sealed copies at my mom's house - starting bid $100. Holler at me and get your direct dig on!

Let's start a bidding war. Stonecold_Greasy.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    best believe it?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    BTW
    "The Angels of Epistemology" isn't the name of the record, it's a band we played with.

BTW PT 2
    4 of 5 of Days Of.. members and 2 out of 4 Angels of Epistemology members are currently on Myspace. Average age about 35. HI TOM!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    //SOME OF THE NUMBERS ARE//MEN AND MINDS, I CONFESS, DREAMGIRL, SKIN DEEP, A DAY IN THE LIFE

We were before most of you jerks were even born.

Oh, and the guy that put the record out is on Myspace too.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    marco did you write a song called dreamgirl

I'M NOT EXCEPTIONALLY GIFTED WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC GENRE SO DON'T GO BY WHAT I LABEL A RECORD

Please, NO Canadian money orders or checks

marco did you write a song called dreamgirl

No. Thomas wrote the music, Kevin wrote the lyrics. It was a crowd favorite though. Ask Jeff Stewart.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Did it sell well?

Did it sell well?

Let me answer that question with a message from a local friend in my Myspace inbox:

i saw at least 5 of these stacked up, maybe more, about 6 months ago at the carolina thrift in greensboro.

Didn't sell well = raer = Reynaldo needs this!