ILLINOIS VS NORTH CAROLINA

edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1112626899edpowers">

who you rollin with[/b]ILLINOISNORTH CAROLINAINPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">i guess i'd consider myself a UNC fan....only because i always find myself rooting for them when they play especially vs punk ass Duke[/b] let me just say i believe this is going to be one of the best championship games ever....i'm really anticipating this game from a fans perspectiveILLINOIS is a machine....they run a flawless offense and they are very disciplined....and those dudes are pure shootersNORTH CAROLINA has the most talent in the entire NCAA (an argument can be made for Arizona but Lute is clueless)...and Roy Williams is due....one of the gretest coaches in college basketball history .speak on it

Comments

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    FORM>
    INPUT>

who you rollin with[/b]
    ILLINOIS
    NORTH CAROLINA
    INPUT>

i guess i'd consider myself a UNC fan....only because i always find myself rooting for them when they play especially vs punk ass Duke[/b]

let me just say i believe this is going to be one of the best championship games ever....i'm really anticipating this game from a fans perspective

ILLINOIS is a machine....they run a flawless offense and they are very disciplined....and those dudes are pure shooters

NORTH CAROLINA has the most talent in the entire NCAA (an argument can be made for Arizona but Lute is clueless)...and Roy Williams is due....one of the gretest coaches in college basketball history .

speak on it

North Carolina has the talent but Illinois will probably win. I'm ridin with UNC because Marvin Williams is from the area and he's kinda filthy. I haven't been wanting to watch after UW got waxed.

• especially vs punk ass Duke[/b]

word. Heels win and it saves my sorry ass bracket. Ol' boy Pittsnogle from WV probably made the most fans tho.