I've a starter list of vinyl I'm looking for..

DRUMATICDRUMATIC 18 Posts
edited April 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hmm off the top of the head....-----------------------------------Funk/Soul/Disco:---------------------------------Baby Huey ??? Hard TimesBrown, James ??? Get on the Good FootBT Express ??? Do ItBT Express ??? If it Don???t Turn You OnBurke, Keni ??? Rising To The TopClinton, George ??? Atomic DogDr. John - Right PlaceDr. John - Destively BonnarooElectric Prunes ??? General ConfessionalFAZE ??? Ridin??? HighFulson, Lowell ??? TrampFunk Inc. ??? Kool is BackGreen, Al ??? I???m Glad You???re MineJimmy Castor Bunch ??? TroglodytesKelly, Herman - Dance to the Drummer's Beat (LP or12")Kool and the Gang ??? Message in the MusicMass Production ??? ForeverMcCrae, Gwen & George ??? The Rub (Together LP)Nu ??? Can???t WaitPalmer, Robert - Sneaking Salley through the AlleyPleasure ??? Let???s Dance (x 2 copies)Porter, David ??? The Masquerade is OverRoe, Tommy - DizzyThe Bar ??? Holy GhostThe Chambers Bros. - FunkyThe Dramatics ??? Get Up & Get DownThe Emotions ??? Blind AlleyTrouble Funk ??? Pump Me UpWatson, Johnny ???Guitar??? ??? Superman LoverZapp ??? More Bounce----------------------------Jazz:------------------------------Cymande ??? The MessageDonaldson, Lou ??? Who???s Making Love

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Is that the tracklist of a "Shaolin Sounds" LP??

• Is that the tracklist of a "Shaolin Sounds" LP??

Naw, he's just being "drumatic"... let the punnery ensue!!!

• djcoolhandsdjcoolhands 548 Posts
    Hmm off the top of the head....

Brown, James ??? Get on the Good Foot

BT Express ??? Do It

Electric Prunes ??? General Confessional

FAZE ??? Ridin??? High

Fulson, Lowell ??? Tramp

Funk Inc. ??? Kool is Back

Green, Al ??? I???m Glad You???re Mine

Jimmy Castor Bunch ??? Troglodytes

Kool and the Gang ??? Message in the Music

McCrae, Gwen & George ??? The Rub (Together LP)

Nu ??? Can???t Wait

Roe, Tommy - Dizzy

The Bar ??? Holy Ghost

The Chambers Bros. - Funky

Trouble Funk ??? Pump Me Up

Watson, Johnny ???Guitar??? ??? Superman Lover

Donaldson, Lou ??? Who???s Making Love

if you're serious, i have the ones above. get in touch.

• DRUMATICDRUMATIC 18 Posts
    Are you trying to be a smart guy?

I'm interested in purchasing bulk and no they're not from a Shaolin LP. I'm simply trying to build up the foundation funk and soul breaks, so I can rock parties correctly...I'm also a beatmaker which is another main reason of my purchasing intent. I really appreciate you taking the time to check for these.

Please e-mail me at:

[email]drumatic1993@yahoo.com[/email]

Thanks so much!

Peace=>
    DRUMZ.1

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    I have a good amount of these as well. If you are interested PM me.