Marcofunk

Comments

• he speaks like the son of a dictator. arrogance, money, and bloody wars over raisins...

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts
    OK, I found some more. These are excerpts with annotation:

ok dude can u leave me positive feedback!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a newcomer and badly need that to still proceed to bid on your goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! txs and i'll do da same 2 ya! (this was sent by marcofunk after I had already in fact left a positive feedback to his beppesoul account)

ok u've found da trick, now pls be honest tell me who's hating me so much?? (this was after I told him I knew who beppesoul really was)

as u see after many many many monthes spent to bid and getting poorer and poorer i think that at this time i need a break!!! (this message was from 4-5 months ago, he must have gotten a fresh infusion of cash after he sent this)

BEST POST EVER

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I am ONLY calling records "raisins" from here on out. Txsguys.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I've gotta question for those who've sold marcofunk records that he tried to reject based on musical quality (i.e. raisins):

Did you guarantee in these auctions that they were 100% funky blackman soul???

Cuz if not I don't think he's got a leg to stand on in these arguments...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    ok dude can u leave me positive feedback!!!!!!!!!!!! i am a newcomer and badly need that to still proceed to bid on your goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! txs and i'll do da same 2 ya!

i'd be worried when a dude uses more than 3 exclamation marks in a sentence, and ends his rant with "i'll do da same 2 ya!". After all these are more than one dollar records and some level of trust needs to be established for business to run smoothly. 2cents.

• ...though it was the only time that paypal stepped in and helped me out instead of JUST helping the buyer.

real headz need to know the deal....discuss furthur please.

did you get paypal to drop the buyer-protection panties? if so how?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I just sent a record to him. You guys have got me worried.
    Jinx, sharetime!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i probably should of explained a little more. my ex ladys homie was the number 7 person to help start paypal years ago in palo alto. i had gotten a few chargebacks and had to pay out to cats I KNEW had that shit. i remembered her homie... emailed her... she got me in touch with dude... the rest was him handling shit on the inside.

just to let you know... this goes on ALL THE TIME. he didnt even know there was a ebay/record related issue. this was the first he had heard of it. theyre having bigger issues with more high priced antiques like art, sculptures and also automotive shit.

so yeah... paypal still sucks. this was a one time deal and i got off the hook. maybe i can holler at him again but he went out of his way to help me out and i havent spoken to that dude in over 5yrs.

thats it... now i must run.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I've gotta question for those who've sold marcofunk records that he tried to reject based on musical quality (i.e. raisins):

Did you guarantee in these auctions that they were 100% funky blackman soul???

Cuz if not I don't think he's got a leg to stand on in these arguments...

Moreover, how does one know if the record one is "giving" matches up with Marcofunk's present desires?

How is one to avoid giving him da real funk at a time when he seeks da real soul?

It is a treacherous path indeed...

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    he wasted my time on three items and if he steps foot in san francisco he wont be leaving in one piece...

b/w

well in this case he can only xpect a bloody war by jnx74

How long has marco been bidding against himself?

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=4864952625

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    He's actually luring the snake into the basket. He isn't outbidding himself, he is bidding on the same thing against someone who outbid him with another ID in the hopes that the guy outbidding him thinks he's a "new jack" and not a "heavy collectro."

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    He's actually luring the snake into the basket. He isn't outbidding himself, he is bidding on the same thing against someone who outbid him with another ID in the hopes that the guy outbidding him thinks he's a "new jack" and not a "heavy collectro." an insane fiend.

• DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
    Hey Jeff, how awesome is the song "Rosie" on that Jim Sullivan LP?

Worthless sample info: Masta Ace used a killer loop of "Rosie" on the Slaughtahouse album.

Hey Jeff, how awesome is the song "Rosie" on that Jim Sullivan LP?

hella awesome, yo!

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    He's actually luring the snake into the basket. He isn't outbidding himself, he is bidding on the same thing against someone who outbid him with another ID in the hopes that the guy outbidding him thinks he's a "new jack" and not a "heavy collectro." an insane fiend.

yeah he is definatly nuts. if somebody gets him on here it will be the thread of the century so far!

yeah he is definatly nuts. if somebody gets him on here it will be the thread of the century so far!

at this point I'd even settle for a good impersonation.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    whenever i'm in a bad mood i always get cheered up by this

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...mpleted=1&all=0

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    i think marco should just make a little java application or sumthin that just searches all the ebay auction titles for the words "funk" and "LP" and automatically bids $900... it seems this would save him a lot of time and provide him with the same results. no more outbidding himself numerous times every day and maybe he could actually listen to some of these things he's been dishing out blood money for.

• marco just won two ridiculously priced boners from me and i gave him two choices after winning via email

1) pay with money order

2) add an extra $20 in the paypal so i can send DHL (the only chargeback proof overseas mail)

i used raj's negative feedback against him. he wrote me saying that he didn't understand "mystery album" and that he thought that was the band's name....

..ok.

he also made a reference to a certain "squirrel group"

hot hsit.

also, he suggested i join soulstrut so i could ask raj why he left negative feedback to the king of funk collectors. (swear to god not a lie)

i am this close to getting him on here.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    i think marco should just make a little java application or sumthin that just searches all the ebay auction titles for the words "funk" and "LP" and automatically bids $900... it seems this would save him a lot of time and provide him with the same results. no more outbidding himself numerous times every day and maybe he could actually listen to some of these things he's been dishing out blood money for.

I think I should write it for him and charge him $9000 for it!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    marco just won two ridiculously priced boners from me and i gave him two choices after winning via email

1) pay with money order

2) add an extra $20 in the paypal so i can send DHL (the only chargeback proof overseas mail)

i used raj's negative feedback against him. he wrote me saying that he didn't understand "mystery album" and that he thought that was the band's name....

..ok.

hot hsit.

also, he suggested i join soulstrut so i could ask raj why he left negative feedback to the king of funk collectors. (swear to god not a lie)

Dude won a secret squirrel auction off of me MYSTERY RARE INDIE SOUL FUNK!! He honestly thought the band's name was Mystery. He gets the record and is like... you did not include the LP by Mystery!!?? just this soul LP on Crazy Cajun that I already have!! Sent me 6 e-mails all within a half an hour while I was away for Easter. I come home to find $300 (the cost of all the records I sent to him) witheld from PayPal. I was like yo! cancel the PayPal complaint so that I can refund your money and be done with you forever. He ignored my e-mails and I left nasty negative bombs in the feedback to get his attention. Finally he cancelled the complaint... Now I'm trying to withdraw the feedback but can't figure it out.

Bottom line is ... dude is NUTS. He sends frantic e-mails with a list of demands and if they go unanswered right away he files chargebacks. He is blocked for good with me. I know I will take hit $$ wise as he has spend baller dough in the past, but it's not good for my well being.

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    is there even a money order he could send you that you could cash? I know in the US you can only get international postal money orders for crazy ass countries that don't have rackords.

• What's really scary is that the greatest record he's bought in six months has been Freddie McCoy's 'Funk Drops' and only cost $12.50 as opposed to those $400 Modern Soul terds he gets boners over...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    marco just won two ridiculously priced boners from me and i gave him two choices after winning via email

1) pay with money order

..ok.

hot hsit.

Dude won a secret squirrel auction off of me MYSTERY RARE INDIE SOUL FUNK!! He honestly thought the band's name was Mystery. He gets the record and is like... you did not include the LP by Mystery!!?? just this soul LP on Crazy Cajun that I already have!! Sent me 6 e-mails all within a half an hour while I was away for Easter. I come home to find $300 (the cost of all the records I sent to him) witheld from PayPal. I was like yo! cancel the PayPal complaint so that I can refund your money and be done with you forever. He ignored my e-mails and I left nasty negative bombs in the feedback to get his attention. Finally he cancelled the complaint... Now I'm trying to withdraw the feedback but can't figure it out.

Bottom line is ... dude is NUTS. He sends frantic e-mails with a list of demands and if they go unanswered right away he files chargebacks. He is blocked for good with me. I know I will take hit $$ wise as he has spend baller dough in the past, but it's not good for my well being.

How do you block someone on eBay? I am getting some stuff ready to go, and I don't want anything to do with this knucklehead.

Get closer... Has anyone sent him a link to this thread? Secret Marfocunk mystries revealed.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

Get closer... Has anyone sent him a link to this thread? Secret Marfocunk mystries revealed.

He has been registered on this board since October '05

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showprofile.php?Cat=0&User=3417

e-mail addy matches

He has been registered on this board since October '05

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showprofile.php?Cat=0&User=3417

e-mail addy matches

Ohyeaa...forgot about that. Well, a PM has been sent, w/ read receipt. We'll see if he's active...

• What's really scary is that the greatest record he's bought in six months has been Freddie McCoy's 'Funk Drops' and only cost $12.50 as opposed to those $400 Modern Soul terds he gets boners over...

matter of opinion but in his attempt to become simply a great collectro he's stumbled into some excellent modern soul.

if any of you feel that you have some modern soul terds that are going for far too much on ebay sell them to me for $12.49 or less.

keep in mind that inflating the moder market is

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    What up with the 34 bid retractions? Leo Sayer'll be pissed.