Observations (some RR, some not)

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited April 2006 in Strut Central
1. Meatyogre's latin mix on my site sounds even better now than when it first aired. This mix is keeping me sane during exams. You must listen to it: www.waxingdeep.org2. Rose hip tea is really good.3. Canadian consitutional law can be insufferably boring. Equality rights are fine and dandy, but I could care less about pension programmes.4. The Happpy Jazz radio show is unbelievably good. One day I hope to be deep like Adrian and Mark: www.danceandsoul.com/5. People need to shore more love to K.Fed.Ok, I think that's it. Thanks for indulging me.

Comments

• Post deleted by Siro_Gragner

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    It's under "radio".

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    1. Meatyogre's latin mix on my site sounds even better now than when it first aired. This mix is keeping me sane during exams. You must listen to it: www.waxingdeep.org

why thank you my good man. I'm working on another one in the same vein.. and possibly a revived version of the one on your site.

2. Rose hip tea is really good.

Have you ever tried Date tea? OOOHH soo good.

3. Canadian consitutional law can be insufferably boring. Equality rights are fine and dandy, but I could care less about pension programmes.

4. The Happpy Jazz radio show is unbelievably good. One day I hope to be deep like Adrian and Mark: www.danceandsoul.com/

5. People need to shore more love to K.Fed.

Ok, I think that's it. Thanks for indulging me.

I don't know enough to comment on the above.

Date tea? How do you make it? It sounds fantastic.

• noreillenoreille 270 Posts
    This mix is keeping me sane during exams. You must listen to it: www.waxingdeep.org
    Oh yeah! a good load of great latin vibes!!! Thanks for the recommandation.

I'm actually glued to my computer working days and nights (making nice illustrations) and also try my best to keep beeing sane cause this work is HUGE and the deadline is so NEAR... The best remedy I founded to keep on working efficiently between 1.00 AM and 3.00 AM is also located on www.waxingdeep.org, I recommend to all Bobwall's fantastic session! This isn't because I'm also french, just because the selection is great! I even recognise a 45 I sold to him, my first sale on eBay!

However, respect to waxindeep! You make it happen! Hopefully one day I'll be able to send you my best african selection (wich is pretty good) and share it with you...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    5. People need to shore more love to K.Fed.

yes. the man is a genius.

hatters gets no love. the man is obviously a powerful force, not only can he flow like water but he has the ability to turn this:

into this:

respek da cornrow dawg.

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts

4. The Happpy Jazz radio show is unbelievably good. One day I hope to be deep like Adrian and Mark[/url]

mark taylor bio:

"In April 2000 he compiled the Blue Brazil compilation for Blue Note Records."

the man has rekkids...

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

Date tea? How do you make it? It sounds fantastic.

Boil like 10-12 Dates in enough for 3 or 4 cups of Tea. add a bit-o-honey to sweeten. SOOOOOO delicious.

I think the mix I made would be better described as "Latin Rock".

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Danno3000, great site you got going!!! the archive of mixes are greatly appreciated.

Meaty, your mix is incredible!!!! you are leading me in the right direction with this incredible music here.... fuck....i can't believe what i'm hearing...this shit is sounding sooooooooooo GOOD right now.

I told you it was killer!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    true indeed. BUMP.