Hangover Comfort Foods/Remedies

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited November 2015 in Off Topic (NRR)
Today, in order:bacon & egg on a roll + LARGE coffee2 advil1 Liter of H2OBacon Cheddar Burger & Fries1 Liter of H2O1 beerFeel good as new. Almost.
TAGGED:

Comments

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    i think you are on the cusp of a new idea...

baconwater

you can sponsor along side fiddy's vitamin water.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    2 Liters of H2O

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I swear by this for hangovers!

Drink the whole bottle. It's like magic.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

A big bowl of pho always helps me.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    i think you are on the cusp of a new idea...

baconwater

you can sponsor along side fiddy's vitamin water.

A fat man in the Bronx once told me that pork lines the stomach when alcohol (or the lack of it) is causing havoc. I find that he's not wrong.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Today, in order:

bacon & egg on a roll + LARGE coffee

2 advil

1 Liter of H2O

Bacon Cheddar Burger & Fries

1 Liter of H2O

1 beer

Feel good as new. Almost.

Depending on how bad it is, (minus the beer and add some sex) that's pretty much my remedy to a T.

In some weird Leaving Las Vegas way, I've grown to tolerate hangovers as long as it's not one of those debilitating, "curl up and get your fetus pose on" kind.
    Shit, I'm hungover right neeyaow

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

oh my fucking god i wish i didn't live in shitty new jersey i'd be all over some pho right now.

• 2 Liters of H2O

Y'all aren't doing this every day? I try to drink at least 3 liters a day. You'll feel a lot better in general (and my skin is gorgeous!).

• oh my fucking god i wish i didn't live in shitty new jersey i'd be all over some pho right now.

Where do you live dude? I can direct you to some Pho.

A fat man in the Bronx once told me that pork lines the stomach when alcohol (or the lack of it) is causing havoc. I find that he's not wrong.

"Hen Dog & BaconWater, son, I'm tellin you!"

Today, in order:

bacon & egg on a roll + LARGE coffee

2 advil

1 Liter of H2O

Bacon Cheddar Burger & Fries

1 Liter of H2O

1 beer

Feel good as new. Almost.

(add some sex)

There was one time that I thought that would be a good idea... it was not a good idea...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Someone please tell me what a hangover is like. I've never had one.

• Someone please tell me what a hangover is like. I've never had one.

Lucky bastard.....

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    the worst hangover I've ever had was thanks to tequila. i drank like there was no tomorrow on an empty stomach. the next day i felt like i had been kicked around the block a few times. hunger and hung-over are a terrible combination.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Where do you live dude? I can direct you to some Pho.

trenton/princeton area. my research shows no pho within a 20 minute radius, which is my maximum pho journey distance.

the worst hangover I've ever had was thanks to tequila.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    yeah if not sex maybe a mid morning blowjob, if anything at least it'll get your mind off things for while

smoke a little bit too

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    2 Liters of H2O

Y'all aren't doing this every day? I try to drink at least 3 liters a day. You'll feel a lot better in general (and my skin is gorgeous!).

that's got to be my problem. i maybe drink 2 glasses of h2o a day. and my skin is wreck.

• muggimuggi Reykjavík, Iceland 44 Posts

oh no he??s still drunk

nausea, headache, stomach pain, fatigue, dizzy spells, lack of concentration, insatiable thirst, pangs of regret, some negotiations with a higher being for feeling better in exchange for not over-doing it again...you know, that kind of thing.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    the worst hangover I've ever had was thanks to tequila Long Islands.

Fucking LAWNG ISLANDS!

Been kicked out of two places in one night then woke up at 8pm, almost fought one of the Living Legends, missed flights, etc.

Yeah, those are no good for me.

So RALPH are you saying you urled while getting your grow'd and sessy on?

• Where do you live dude? I can direct you to some Pho.

trenton/princeton area. my research shows no pho within a 20 minute radius, which is my maximum pho journey distance.

Edison OK? On RT1 South, in a strip mall, it's called "something something PHO", right next to a Southern Indian restaurant. The Pho is dynamite.

• Options

K in Canada.

• the worst hangover I've ever had was thanks to tequila.

I'm told that I threw up in a Mexican diplomats car...

i think sugary alcoholic drinks are deadly. i don't know how those classy chicks do it - fruity martinis all night.

the next worst hangover i ever had was from cider. it didn't even feel good while it was happening, never mind the next day.

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    the worst hangover I've ever had was thanks to red wine[/b].
    seems to get me more than whatever else.

• ladydayladyday 623 Posts
    the worst hangover I've ever had was thanks to red wine[/b].
    The worst hangover I ever had was from red wine. It hurt to shower.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    not fer nothin, but make sure you take a dump. that always helps.

also, i cant go for no grease during a hangover. i mean, when im in the throws of intoxication, i'll fucken eat anything thats fried. but the next day, its stewy soups and shit for days. pho is alright, but the temptation to bury my noodles in sriracha is too much and that cock sauce is no good for hangovers. you hear me jonny? no cock sauce. i will usually opt for jook/congee. you can make it real easy at home too. i mean, i aint no chef, but this shit will set you right.

now, this dont really work for whiteboys or, hell, non-asians, but i will adjust my recipe for you folks.

see, first off, every good asian boy has cold rice sitting around from last nights dinner. take that cold rice, throw it in a pot and add double the volume in stock and bring it to a simmer. you could add chicken stock or fish stock or beef stock. your choice. let that shit slow boil until the rice grains "explode". then add some leafy greens, mustard greens, scallions, watercress, sprouts, et al. nothing too hard like broccoli. add some meat. fish, chicken, beef. or dont add anything. but DO add lots and lots of ginger. pour in bowl and eat. its pretty easy really. you can even make this shit while youre hungover.

So RALPH are you saying you urled while getting your grow'd and sessy on?

NEVER THAT SON.

a little while afterwards

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Lucky bastard.....

same here. i always force myself to down water before i sleep.