Dead Moon, Keith Moon, or Warren Moon?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
vs.vs.??

Comments

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    Keith Moon...No Contest.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    he thought their drummer was shitty, so he went on stage, kicked the guys ass, and took the dood's sticks. ever since. well... almost.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

holy shit - Punky Brewster??

What is that freaky background? An abandoned high school?

Keeping in that spirit, I nominate legendary ABC Afterschool Special
    character, Duffy Moon[/b]:

Duffy Moon is the smallest kid in his class and is always being picked on. One day he reads a book which tells him that he can tap into cosmic energy and change his life. His best friend (Lance Kerwin) doesn't believe this and is trying to get him to realise that it's all rubbish. One day they go to meet the author of the book and find that he's a run down bum living in a rotten tenament.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    C'mon man. Fred and those dudes are pressing up their own wax in their basement. Keith choked on his own vomit and Warren Moon is a husky. This is no contest. DEAD MOON.

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    no contest.

Black Moon[/b]

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    C'mon man. Warren Moon is a husky. This is no contest.

WARREN MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Sun Myung Moon, bitches.

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts

Keeping in that spirit, I nominate legendary ABC Afterschool Special
    character, Duffy Moon[/b]:

Duffy Moon is the smallest kid in his class and is always being picked on. One day he reads a book which tells him that he can tap into cosmic energy and change his life. His best friend (Lance Kerwin) doesn't believe this and is trying to get him to realise that it's all rubbish. One day they go to meet the author of the book and find that he's a run down bum living in a rotten tenament.

"You can do it Duffy Moon,you can do it..."

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Warren Moon

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Keith Moon...No Contest.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Warren Moon is a husky HALL OF FAMER. This is no contest.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Warren Moon is a husky HALL OF FAMER. This is no contest.

Get over yourselves. Dude peaked at the 1978 Rose Bowl.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    C'mon man. Fred and those dudes are pressing up their own wax in their basement. This is no contest. DEAD MOON.

Tell me more - i'm intrigued???

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    C'mon man. Fred and those dudes are pressing up their own wax in their basement. This is no contest. DEAD MOON.

Tell me more - i'm intrigued???
    as far as being real, i'm with DEAD MOON as well. maybe one of the best live bands out there, and they're old.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Dudes have their own vinyl press and they make a lot of their own vinyl. Mind you, this is all second hand. But I have heard this more than once from several different people. Anyone from the stumptown indie scene know more about this situation?