It's about that time...

paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Go Sox.

Comments

• EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts
    I'm gonna be following my Diamondbacks pretty closely this year. Counsel back, but we gotta deal with the Randy Johnson loss, but I think the bullpen is pretty strong. Caught a couple Spring Training games this years(another plus living in AZ). They can't do much worse than last season. All in all it should be a good year for baseball, minus court cases...

• pknypkny 549 Posts

• kill all dat noize. It's the METS this year, baby.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

That's cute and shit and no one denies that the Yankees have been the most dominant team in baseball since...forever.

This said, they also lost a 7 games series after being up 3-0.

Numbers don't lie.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    eventhough the Dodgers ownership situation is an absolute joke ...i'll still ride

GO BLUE!!.......

Yankees lookin' pretty strong last night. Too bad Mantei couldn't finish up.

Oliver, that choke doesn't wipe out either the incredible history or the incredible current team that the Yankees have. I mean, the Sox choke for most of their history as a franchise...

Let's not even get on (my TEAM) the Oakland Pathetics...

Oliver, that choke doesn't wipe out either the incredible history or the incredible current team that the Yankees have. I mean, the Sox choke for most of their history as a franchise...

Let's not even get on (my TEAM) the Oakland Pathetics...

I'm not denying the Sox's legacy of failure. I mean, I'm a Sox fan, I'm intimately aware of that shit.

It just seems rather pathetic to me that NY fans have to assuage their boo-boos from last season by wearing a dumb t-shirt that recaps a history everyone already fucking knows.

If Yankees faithful want to sport something that's meaningful, how about a "2004 World Series Champions" tee? Oops, sorry, but they didn't win last year. Ergo, they can shut the fuck up.

I mean, I used to be a Lakers fan, up until the point where Kobe usuruped Jerry West and Buss but I would have blanched at the sight of a shirt that compared the Lakers and Pistons championship record just because the Lakers got trounced. Who knew Yankees fans had such fragile egos?

Haha, Oliver, Yankees fans never should shut up... the Yankees are the best team in baseball ever. So they lost one... that doesn't take away the right to talk trash. At the end of the day, the Sox will go back to mediocrity and the Yankees will continue to be the stuff of legend.

Haha, Oliver, Yankees fans never should shut up... the Yankees are the best team in baseball ever. So they lost one... that doesn't take away the right to talk trash. At the end of the day, the Sox will go back to mediocrity and the Yankees will continue to be the stuff of legend.

Let's have this same discussion come October.

Let's have this same discussion come October.

Like every year, I look forward to it! This is what IT'S ALL ABOUT!

Haha, honestly I wish I could ride for the A's this year... it's abysmal in Oakland...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    eventhough the Dodgers ownership situation is an absolute joke ...i'll still ride

GO BLUE!!.......

i cant lie, im a dodger fan through and through. im talking steve garvey, ron cey, davey lopes, pedro, fernando. but good lord did you catch that freeway series game? the dodgers SUCK!!!

ps

go A's and fuck the giants.

GO BLUE!!.......

i cant lie, im a dodger fan through and through. im talking steve garvey, ron cey, davey lopes, pedro, fernando. but good lord did you catch that freeway series game? the dodgers SUCK!!!

ps

I like the Hershiser, Gibson, Valenzuela Dodgers...

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

giants will be giving the dodgers the blues... yall dont want none of Lou Seal!!!

and once homeboy comes back... its really on!

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

Yessir, it's that time again.

GO BLUE!!.......

ps

oh dont get me wrong. the 88 dodgers were my team too. tho they had to beat my other favorite team [the A's]. was valenzuela on the team at that point? cant remember. but, dude, i was in LA for game 1 of the 88 world series. when gibson hit that homer the hair on my ass stood up and saluted.

I HATE YOU

YOU MOCKED ME ONCE, NEVER DO IT AGAIN! I DIED THAT DAY

GO BLUE!!.......

ps

oh dont get me wrong. the 88 dodgers were my team too. tho they had to beat my other favorite team [the A's]. was valenzuela on the team at that point? cant remember. but, dude, i was in LA for game 1 of the 88 world series. when gibson hit that homer the hair on my ass stood up and saluted.

Valenzuela was on the team from early 80's sometime till 90.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

please, oh please, oh please, oh pleeeaaase!! God, let this be the year.

go cubs.

please, oh please, oh please, oh pleeeaaase!! God, let this be the year.

go cubs.

30 more minutes till game time...I gotta put in overtime hours while my boss is at the game.....

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts
    Who knew Yankees fans had such fragile egos?

I've known since I was in grade school.

Ubiquitous in victory. Invisible in defeat.

• Pedro Martinez had 12 strikeouts today. HA!

So my diamondbacks went down...Kept the bullpen busy...

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

bullpen definitely got a work out! Hopefully the cubs keep swinging the bats.

And Zambrano holds back his temper....

bullpen definitely got a work out! Hopefully the cubs keep swinging the bats.

• Options
    Pedro Martinez had 12 strikeouts today. HA!

In 5 innings too. Too bad Looper couldn't hold it, but that dude Adam Dunn is a monster and is my pick to win the NL home run title this year.

I ride for the Mets.

wow! that's a slight understatement.

wow! that's a slight understatement.

Awright...I see how it is...hahaha....
    It mos def wasn't a good way to start the season. Chicago shouldn't dominate like that..haha

Looks like D Backs came out on top in the series. On to Los Angeles Friday....