"Soul Sides Vol. 1" Record Release Parties SF/NY

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited March 2006 in Announcements
Yeah, that's right boys and girls: it's my compilation, assembled by moi and being put out by the folks at NY's Zealous Records. For more information on it, including liner notes and tracklisting, go here: http://o-dub.com/tapes/soulsides/index.htmlthere's going to be two release parties for the album (free giveaways, copies on discount for sale too), one in my hometown in S.F., one in NYC. Alas, since they're on the same night, I can't be in both places at once so the NY crowd will have to carry on without me (sniff).SF: March 18th 10pm-2amAmnesia 853 Valencia St., S.F.Part of Hella Tight$5NYC: March 18th 10pm-4amMundial505 East 12th Street (b/w Ave. A & B)New York, NYPart of the Breakface / Soulstrut.com partyFREEBuy my album when I drop it.

Comments

• wow. that's awesome. congratulations. I was thinking of putting that Weldon Irvine track on a upcoming mix.

• *liver-- congratulations!

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    O,

The lady and I will try to make it out to this.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    *liver-- congratulations!

M*****,

I'll drop off a copy for you and another for the station if you want.

Oliver

• there's going to be two release parties for the album (free giveaways, copies on discount for sale too), one in my hometown in S.F., one in NYC. Alas, since they're on the same night, I can't be in both places at once so the NY crowd will have to carry on without me (sniff).

NYC: March 18th 10pm-4am
    Mundial
    505 East 12th Street (b/w Ave. A & B)
    New York, NY
    Part of the Breakface / Soulstrut.com party
    FREE

• O*****
    Congrats!
    I got my copy and I must say it's outstanding, and highly recommended!
    L

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    will this be in stores today as well? where in the south bay may one acquire this comp?

• *liver-- congratulations!

M*****,

I'll drop off a copy for you and another for the station if you want.

Oliver

Much appreciated! If I can, I'll swing through the release party.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Yeah, that's right boys and girls: it's my compilation, assembled by moi and being put out by the folks at NY's Zealous Records. For more information on it, including liner notes and tracklisting, go here: http://o-dub.com/tapes/soulsides/index.html

there's going to be two release parties for the album (free giveaways, copies on discount for sale too), one in my hometown in S.F., one in NYC. Alas, since they're on the same night, I can't be in both places at once so the NY crowd will have to carry on without me (sniff).

SF: March 18th[/b]10pm-2am
    Amnesia
    853 Valencia St., S.F.
    Part of Hella Tight
    $5

Congrats Oliver, be sure to shout a toast on my birthday
    Can't wait to check this out