Post stuff you've done that not many people have..

Comments

• Been homeless in 3 countries (The Netherlands, England, Israel)

Clinically dead twice (childhood asthma)

Swum with a 6ft bull shark (Koh Tao, Thailand)

Asked the Queen of England when the queen was arriving (i was 3).

Dropped in on Steve Cabellero at my local bowl.

Had 3 guns pulled on me in 2 countries in 1 week

and all that other shit from the other thread...

I've been brought back to life after too heavy drinking twice

Got beat up by a 10 year old in Northern Dublin

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    add on with what you did!what you did?

never paid for sex

painted a subwaycar in rome on a sunny sunday afternoon

am part of German history with a stasifile and a mention in the German museum in Leipzig due to me and my family being declared Public Enemy in the GDR

bought that PHD Album on Tuff City when it came out

interviewed David Axelrod

lost a friend due to an unknown (or hardly known) disease that was uncurable...literally no doctor could help him...

saw Big L's last concert and have some small video footage of said show...

was mcing at a drum 'n bass party in 1993

• was the roadie and pyro guy for an all Ace Frehley Kiss cover band called "Aces High" and had to dress like Vinnie Vincent and get clowned on.

stepped in a big pile of steaming dog shit together with Calvin Johnson of Dub Narcotic/Beat Happening outside my house then cleaned our shoes off in shuffling unison on the same patch of grass.

was the first civilian arrest of the OG Iraq war.

had Bob James sign a copy of II "I took your mama to the Mardi Gras - Love, Bob James"

kinda puts one's life in perspective, I need to do more great things.

SONIC

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Killed a dog.
    Won a croquet competition.
    Lost a finger. And found it again.
    Been bitten by a scorpion.
    Lived in a house Napoleon lived in as a kid.
    Worked as a war reporter.
    Eaten blackbird, bat and toucan.
    Been knocked out by a cow.
    Met Leo Sayer.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Been to every State and Province in The US and Canada.

Get ya big dude on!!!

Killed a dog.

Lost a finger. And found it again.

splain the dog.

Your finger? or someone elses?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i saw my friend kill a dog.

he took it in the street and shot it

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    I played on Neil Pearts drumset...for real.

had Bob James sign a copy of II "I took your mama to the Mardi Gras - Love, Bob James"

hahahaha i remember this.

to the fellow that asked about Baird, TX. I was just driving on through from dallas to california in a U-haul.

When I visited Paint Rock it was while I was stationed at Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo TX.

I was chased by cattle in Illinois. I also attended a cattle auction. Anthony Pearson was there selling dollar bin cattle for big bucks to Japanese cowboys with miner hats.

I've bailed hay and know a card trick that nobody can figure out.

I stood in line for a rollercoaster behind the fat kid from that show Head Of The Class. I asked him for an autrograph and he said no, but I could shake his hand. I declined. He was a dick. Probably because I called him "the fat kid from head of the class". In front of his girlfriend. I was in junior high, and I was a little bastard. I made my band teacher cry. I called him years later and apologized.

Third world dog attack scenario - this crazy snarling diseased mutt jumped me and I basically had to beat it down.

My finger.

• Had a big, angry french-african dude bust into my hotel room at 4am while I was in the bathtub with a chick.. but maybe that's not so uncommon.

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    Had a colostomy bag

• Post deleted by ThesOne

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

I have eaten

dog (egypt)
    bat (israel)
    hedgehog (NZ)
    crocodile (NZ)
    horse (sweden)
    kangaroo(australia)
    possum (NZ)
    cockroaches and assorted bugs (thailand)
    Reindeer pizza (sweden)
    and dolphin. (sweden, Norweigan dudes served it up to me thinking it'd be funny,i had no clue)

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I did/do more stupid things than notable things...here's one:

Rode on bikepath with eyes closed in my youth (we all decided to see how long we can ride with our eyes closed--don't ask). Smashed into some dude's 10-speed head on + warped his wheel to un-ridable proportions. My bike was fine, so I was gone.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    - Went on the Price Is Right, and won.

Details, man, details! What'd you win, what game did you play, how'd you do spinning the big wheel?

My short list:

-Worked for the FBI (and passed the Pistol Qualification Course, though they wouldn't give me a gun)

-Got yelled at by Martha Stewart

-Met Keith Richards at a restaurant and got his autograph...for my mom

-Floated down a river in Alaska for about a week fly-fishing for salmon

-Shot hoops with Reggie Lewis (RIP) after basketball camp

-Had to get stitches from a kick the can-related injury

-Went to several months' worth of AA meetings before I had ever had an alcoholic drink

-Got kicked out of math class for snoring

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

-As an adolescent, I used to show horses competitively (Palomino Quarter Horses)

Dude. You should be the directer of FEMA.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    -My friend and I were very drunk and we walked in on a cult-like meeting on accident. We yelled a bunch of shit at them and disrupted whatever they were doing and really pissed them off. We got chased for at least two-three miles by a group of 10 of them across fields, over fences, and into the woods. I have no idea how our car didn't get fucked up by them. I guess we yelled some pretty awful things.

-Ran from the police an won

-Been inside a meth house full of meth heads and doing their thing (long story)

-Gotten with my bosses girlfriend while he was gone hehehehehee

• PLURPLUR 28 Posts
    i took tweny2 hitz of E in ten minutez n then danced in tha breakz room 4 24 hourz strait at Gathering of Funkee Tribespeepel 7 in febuary!!! Real breakz headz no tha deel!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

-Gone record shopping on my wedding day

-Missed Fatback's wedding by 10 minutes

Ha! Several people missed my wedding by 10 mins.

You should have rode with Neville, S.Chimp and me. Because not only did we make it to my wedding on time, but we also stopped and looked at a collection on the way.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

-Went to several months' worth of AA meetings before I had ever had an alcoholic drink

HAHA! Was it just for fun?

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    -Stole a bike from a sporting goods store w/ the help of an oblivious employee

-Stolen three proxima projectors from school

Sadly, no. It was because I was taking my friend to them--she wasn't old enough to drive yet at the time.

I have eaten

dog (egypt)
    bat (israel)
    hedgehog (NZ)
    crocodile (NZ)
    horse (sweden)
    kangaroo(australia)
    possum (NZ)
    cockroaches and assorted bugs (thailand)
    Reindeer pizza (sweden)
    and dolphin. (sweden, Norweigan dudes served it up to me thinking it'd be funny,i had no clue)

Ha ha, I think we have the same ideas about food - I've tried some of those. Never had possum, reindeer, bugs (I could maybe do cooked insects but never wichita grubs or whatever those fat maggots are called) or dolphin but if you ever hit Vietnam avoid the chicken foetus in week-old boiled egg. The snake's ok, though strictly novelty value only.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Sadly, no. It was because I was taking my friend to them--she wasn't old enough to drive yet at the time.

sorry to hear that

• -11 hits of acid, 1 1/2 hits of X, and smoked some x powder. all in one night.
    i got kinda freaked out when my friend who was supplying the drugs asked me if i wanted another hit of X and i saw him as the devil tempting me. ironically it wasnt the last time i would see him as satan.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I've bailed hay

I have bailed more hay and straw, and shoveled more shit from stalls than I care to think about.

It seems like there are not many rural peoples repped on Soulstrut.

Saw Johnny Cash at age 9.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Performed in 3 Operas (I pagliaci, Tosca, Turandot) as a professional signer age 10

Smoked a spliff with a famous comedian and ended up impromptu performing in the Just for Laughs festival. (said Performance selected in Best Of..DVD showed on airplanes)

Recorded in famous quebec studio with award winning producer (on a clown record )

Puked ramen noodles and "keke" at 5 thousand meters altitude as part of the ghettoest 5 day trek in Peruvian history

sorry to hear that

I was too at the time, but seeing how she conquered her drinking problem (among other things) and what she's become since then, I'm less sorry about it and more in complete awe of her.