Who is drinking right now?

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
I am. well, I was anyways. HJ was really nice and picked me up a bottle of this 12 year aged scotch. I can't remember the name of it but i think it start with "glen" or something. and not its not glenfiddich. anyways, that was pretty nice and so i had some, but its still early, so i need to get my energy back so that i can go out later and hopefully not puss out like a bitch.maybe i'll have some coffe and read liner notes to keep me excited.HJ is taking a power nap as I speak. I should take one too, but I already did, and besides, somebody has to keep watch. commie infiltration of our precious bodily fluids. Have you ever seen a commie drink water? Vodka... thats what they drink. Flouridation.Ice cream, Mandrake. Children's ice cream.

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    I'm drinking some Jack Daniels right now. With a little coke and ice. I don't usually drink it. Not sure I'm into the 'sour mash'. It's going down ok though.

Working on a new beat that started out at 122bpm and is now at 92. Programming drums at +30 bpms and then slowing it back down is fun. I should do it more often.

I need $$$ for some analog delays for more dub stuff. Shit is maad doody fresshh fun.

Happy Saturday night all.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Watching the Tarheels kick Duke's ass and drinkin' Corona.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts
    I'm drinking some Jack Daniels right now.

Same here, but its 4.30am in the UK now so time for sleep as the meds are kicking in as well...Night all...*Insert sleepy Gremlin*

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    im eating an apple and listening to dj day's mix on florian kellers show

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

me and my special lady friend had a deal that we'd take a shot of tequila for every 3 pointer that unc made to take or extend a lead. so we ended up taking 3, plus some fat tires with homemade pizza.

now it's espn classic for unc at duke 1995. stackhouse and 'sheed. fucking tight.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts
    GUINNES, Listening to Cam's Purple Haze. IT'S PROPERTY OF THE COCA COLA COMPANY!

You thought no-one would notice, Diz?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    GUINNES, Listening to Cam's Purple Haze. IT'S PROPERTY OF THE COCA COLA COMPANY!

You thought no-one would notice, Diz?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up Dizzy? Still on that Jameson hommie!

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    What up Dizzy? Still on that Jameson hommie!

Jameson had me walkin' North on Queen St. in Toronto one night*.... that shit goes down toooo smooth for my own good.

*long story... suffice to say it runs east and west.

• I am enjoying a wonderful glass of vodka martini right now made by yours truly while watching 17 Again starring Zac Efron.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    http://img.tesco.com/Groceries/pi/436/5000213019436/IDShot_540x540.jpg

A lager by Guinness.

And do you know what, it's not bad at all.

Esp. after half a bokkle of Marlborough Sauv B. (NZ-R)...

• Went to the local Italiam to source emergency family dinner and had a Peroni draft while waiting.
    Took the three Pizze and got my skateboard to go home.
    Realised that I have never skated with alc in my system.
    Might do it again. 

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    Knocking back a few of these to celebrate the end of my working week.
    Really into the darker beers lately. So sick of citrus flavoured IPAs !

cai

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Rioja on the Costa Brava.
    skel

kicks79skelJimsterpara11ax

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    https://i.imgflip.com/1aff0u.jpg

Jimsterkicks79