Real-life intro to 'The Simpsons'

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    hahaha this is awesome!

not quite the same, but did anybody ever see the video some nerds made where they got up extra early and did all the things the enemies in Paperboy did in front of their local newspaper guy? it was kinda hilarious since most of that shit is ridiculous anyway

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts

that is perfect!!! they got everything right as far as i can see...thanks for posting that.

that is perfect!!! they got everything right as far as i can see...thanks for posting that.

only part i noticed missing was when the grocer puts the bag in marges cart and maggie pops out...but i dont know, not really necessary or easy to do i suppose...

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts

only part i noticed missing was when the grocer puts the bag in marges cart and maggie pops out...but i dont know, not really necessary or easy to do i suppose...

you know what...you're right!! i forgot that. Damn if they did everything else (including having the kid honk the horn), then anything else is possible. Still....it really is excellent.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

yeah, you can forgive em that though, cause its pretty spot on for the rest of it!

yeah, you can forgive em that though, cause its pretty spot on for the rest of it!

definitely...especially the backgrounds for the power plant/street scenes...amazing!

even duplicating the twins that sit next to lisa during the school orchestra scene. this must have taken some real work!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    hahaha this is awesome!

not quite the same, but did anybody ever see the video some nerds made where they got up extra early and did all the things the enemies in Paperboy did in front of their local newspaper guy? it was kinda hilarious since most of that shit is ridiculous anyway

Funny shit, I just looked it up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xqofweMVI30&search=paperboy

• Tuff_GongTuff_Gong 627 Posts
    hahaha this is awesome!

Haha, I'm sitting here in class and trying not to laugh out loud at this shit. I'm dying over here. I don't even have the audio on and I'm about to lose it.

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

they also missed the part where when homer drops the platinum rod it bounces and lands back up on the neck of his suit.

• I like the Bleeding Gums Murphy character walking down the street

• isn't it homer j. simpson? hehe. sorry.

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    hahaha this is awesome!

jesus...that is really fucking funny. I was dying just now..my wife didn't get it, but dude I was dying...