Egbert Souse where are you from

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited March 2006 in Strut Central
And how can I go there

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    get on the 15 freeway, and merge onto the 805

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I don't fuck with the OC. Can I never be down with Young Souse?

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I don't fuck with the OC. Can I never be down with Young Souse?

you don't have to the 15 bypasses the OC entirely.

However if you'd like to visit you can also take the 5 south

If you end up in Tijuana you've gone too far

• Lompoc, California my good sir. Generally The Black Pussy Cafe....

If you are heading this way I might be able to interest you in some Beefstake Mine stakes. 5 dollars a share.....

• Dide I say stake? I meant share. Did I say 5 dollars? I meant 10 cents.

Ten cents a share. Telephone sold for five cents a share. How would you like something better for ten cents a share? If five gets ya ten, ten'll get ya twenty. A beautiful home in the country, upstairs and down. Beer flowing through the estate over your grandmother's paisley shawl.

Beer! Fishing in the stream that runs under the aboreal dell. A man comes up from the bar, dumps $3,500 in your lap for every nickel invested. Says to you, "Sign here on the dotted line." And then disappears in the waving fields of alfalfa.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    And how can I go there

NetRange: 12*.**.0.0 - 12*.4*.255.255
    CIDR: 12*.**.0.0/16
    NetName: NOSC-ETHER
    NetHandle: NET-12*-**-0-0-1
    Parent: NET-12*-0-0-0-0
    NetType: Direct Allocation
    NameServer: NS1.NOSC.MIL
    NameServer: NS2.NOSC.MIL
    NameServer: NS3.NOSC.MIL
    Comment: Naval Ocean Systems Center
    Comment: 4**** ****** Rd
    Comment: Rm *****
    Comment: San Diego, CA[/b] 921** US
    RegDate: 1984-03-13
    Updated: 1999-06-09

get on the 15 freeway, to the 163 and merge onto the 805

crumudgeon locations & identities revealed

Comment: Naval Ocean Systems Center
    Comment: 4**** ******* Rd
    Comment: Rm ****
    Comment: San Diego, CA[/b] 92*** US

Prepare for NSFW mailings!

edit reasons:
    location protection, dude

That is just the address of the IT department that registered that military range of IP's where Mr. Souse's computer is located, not necessarily where Mr. Souse is located. Hence the IP range.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    wow, i am so scared of you moderhaters now

Why? It's the same as doing a whois url lookup. Not some fancy schmancy hacking. I'm always curious where aliases are posting from.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

stalk alert.

That is just the address of the IT department that registered that military range of IP's where Mr. Souse's computer is located, not necessarily where Mr. Souse is located. Hence the IP range.

Awww man and I was just about to send one of those nude buff boy postcards you get at those paper shops on 18th off Castro.

Awww man and I was just about to send one of those nude buff boy postcards you get at those paper shops on 18th off Castro.

I'm sure some random IT dude at that office would have been stoked though.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Why? It's the same as doing a whois url lookup. Not some fancy schmancy hacking. I'm always curious where aliases are posting from.

whoops i posted that before i saw yr post that it was a whois query

yah, it's handy
    a tool to be used but not abused
    saying

• Say, can a man get some privacy? I was busy powdering my pumpkin when I was so rudely interrupted.... I'm sitting on the wealth of Beefstake Mine shares, a porcelin toilet made of gold.

Egbert: I met a poor fellow who's in trouble. Something the matter with his grandmother's paisley shawl. He has 5,000 shares in the Beefsteak Mine and you can buy them for a handful of hay.

Og: Hay? And they're worth..?

Egbert: Ten cents a share. Telephone sold for five cents a share. How would you like something better for ten cents a share? If five gets ya ten, ten'll get ya twenty. A beautiful home in the country, upstairs and down. Beer flowing through the estate over your grandmother's paisley shawl.

Og: Beer?

Egbert: Beer! Fishing in the stream that runs under the aboreal dell. A man comes up from the bar, dumps $3,500 in your lap for every nickel invested. Says to you, 'Sign here on the dotted line.' And then disappears in the weaving fields of alfalfa.

Og: Gosh! Do you think he was telling the truth?

Egbert: You don't think a man would resort to terra-diddle, do you? Why, he sounded like a child at the very thought of disposing of these shares. How does the bank make its money?

Og: By investing.

Egbert: That's the point. You don't want to work all your life. Take a chance. Take it while you're young.

Take it while you're young.

• That is just the address of the IT department that registered that military range of IP's where Mr. Souse's computer is located, not necessarily where Mr. Souse is located. Hence the IP range.

PAGING ROSS HOGG

• And by the way, its pronounced "soo-zay".

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    we need more advice...be right back...