I got some syrup, Should I make some Drank??

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited May 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
Promethazine/Codeine Syrup right? I just got some from the doctor. Should I make some sizzurp and listen to screw records? Will I finally get it? I got that Drank I got that Drank I got that drank.

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Plaese to send all syzurp and one copy of U Gotta Feel Me - Screwed & Chopped to 2ply. I will tell you if it works.

• Bsides_Bsides_ 22 Posts
    Do it.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Promethazine/Codeine Syrup right? I just got some from the doctor. Should I make some sizzurp and listen to screw records? Will I finally get it? I got that Drank I got that Drank I got that drank.

Damn Bsizzle! You official! Put that drank in a plastic cup and roll through yo hood drinkin' dat in a Cutlass or Regal with da drippin' candy paint sittin' on fo fours wrapped in fo 84' vogues! Play yo favorite screwed and chopped Swisha House joint and swerve back and fo on dat there street young hommie! THEN maybe you can feel dem records son.....

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Had a real bad experience with this stuff as an undergrad. Imagine lying on your bed with a sumo wrestler sitting on your chest tickling your nose with at feather while you struggle to take a breath. Then again, this might be some people's thing.

have fun!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    PO UP A DEUCE

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    OKay, so instead I just took a dose of it and put my sick ass to bed. Mabye tomorrow!

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    I'd say cut to the chase and just take a rohypnol instead...with a few beers of course.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    nah, down the lean and then drink about 11 beers. garunteed vomit.. well at least that has worked for me in that past.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Being messed up on a pot brownie is enough for me. HAVE FUN!

I'd say cut to the chase and just take a rohypnol instead...with a few beers of course.

whats rohypnol?

I GOT THAT DRANK I GOT THAT DRANK

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

whats rohypnol?

Rufies, dog.

-e

whats rohypnol?

Rufies, dog.

-e

ewwwwww...no thanks

Dont you guys think we need an AYO Graemlin?

whats rohypnol?

Rufies, dog.

You call em roofies and the just-over-the-border Mexican doctor won't prescribe them to you.

whats rohypnol?

Rufies, dog.

You call em roofies and the just-over-the-border Mexican doctor won't prescribe them to you.

Scary.

whats rohypnol?

Rufies, dog.

Scary.

Why? They're just downers. Perfect for a post-LSD come-down. OK, maybe valium works better...but why not press your luck if it's totally annihilated that you're after?

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

Why? They're just downers. Perfect for a post-LSD come-down. OK, maybe valium works better...but why not press your luck if it's totally annihilated that you're after?

Or some harmless date rape.

-e

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    So if you listen to rock you're a rockist .

Does that mean if you listen to rap, you're a rapist?

whats rohypnol?

Rufies, dog.

Scary.

Im not really looking to get anialated or anything. I have bronchitis, the doctor gave me some shit to help me sleep. and I just realized it was sizzurp.

haha.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Had a real bad experience with this stuff as an undergrad. Imagine lying on your bed with a sumo wrestler sitting on your chest tickling your nose with at feather while you struggle to take a breath. Then again, this might be some people's thing.

have fun!

I never the boy Stackin' Big Dolla Holla Bin was into the "lean".

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    just saw a three-six mafia dude on his crotch rocket roll down Union ave....I'll flag him down next time and ask...

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I would highly recommend that you find an all-Southern/Texas rap message board, register there, and post this same question.

Because I would love to read the responses on what would certainly turn into a five-pager.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

I think you should toss some fat convict's salad with it.