Concerts!

CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
About to go see De La soul, Slum Village, Looptroop +++ perform.Got beer, got jays, got girls, got a good party going first, everything needed to get in the mood. Damn, I??m looking forward to this!What are you guys looking forward to see? Either tonight or in the near future? Nothing beats a good show!Peace, - J

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    summerjam is coming up I think.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

nothin real soon, but i'm gonna see dinosaur jr (og lineup) in july. hopefully they'll play all old stuff.

• Mike Jones is in town tonight..and I cannot find anyone that is down to go. I am pissed right about now.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    gang of four next week

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Mike Jones is in town tonight..and I cannot find anyone that is down to go. I am pissed right about now.

Ain't nothing wrong with rollin' solo.

Herm

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I just got tickets for Too Short next week.

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-atch

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Mike Jones is in town tonight..and I cannot find anyone that is down to go. I am pissed right about now.

Herm

Word! You might meet a fly Chica!

• slushslush 691 Posts
    cant wait for gang of four

deerhoof as well

• Mike Jones is in town tonight..and I cannot find anyone that is down to go. I am pissed right about now.

Herm

Word! You might meet a fly Chica!

yeah my girlfriend would love that!

• has anyone seen Mike Jones live? recently? dope? I could easily be talked into going by myself if I get the right response to that question.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I'm excited that Sharon Jones is coming on the 18th. Any Seattle heads know who's opening before hand?

And when is Beck touring guero? I'm so down for that. I saw him on the Odelay tour, that was a really fun show.

• kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
    Sharon Jones in SF next Saturday at the Elbo Room. Been waitin' a minute to see her. Any other Bay Area headz going?

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Chill.

- J

PS: Just got back and fucking went on soulstrut before bed. Whaddafuck.

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    Sir Joe and Free Soul are playing tomorrow in Alexandria VA

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Sharon Jones in SF next Saturday at the Elbo Room. Been waitin' a minute to see her. Any other Bay Area headz going?

You know it. Been to every Daptone show at the Elbo Room so far, each one has been

Should be the soulstrutter event of the month.

Holla if you see me there:

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    I saw Large Professor live with DJ Muro... shit was one of (if not) the best concerts I've seen. Extra P was in fine form and ran through classics from the Main Source era to now... very nice!

I missed the Madlib/J-Rocc (Quasimoto) launch out here... but I'm not too mad about that one...

peace.