Disturbing things you've seen in a public bathroom

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I once stepped on a terd in a bathroom at the mall.And one time at this really scary movie theatre "the Mesa" (now a Borders) I saw a guy shooting up. He was just chillin' in the stall with the door open. It was that kinda place.

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    If there was ever a trademark crink post...

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    I saw a guy shooting up. He was just chillin' in the stall with the door open. It was that kinda place.

In the men's bathroom at the end of the Santa Monica Pier parking lot, I saw a homeless man in just boxer shorts, sitting on the toilet in one of the doorless stalls, smoking a tube of topical cream.

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
    I worked in a building in the diamond district in NY.
    Place had the vilist bathroom evar!
    Most days it was all I could do to hold my breath and do what I needed to do, but one day I walked in to the pleasure of seeing a giant stinking turd coiled up in the urinal!

WTF?!

x3!!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    at the casanova bar in the womens restroom. on the inside of the stall door, somebody drew a bat with a giant human penis and it says "BAT ATTACK!" you have no choice but to look at it and it looks like it's coming right at you

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    on the first day i was in the school library this year. I misread the signs and went into the ladies room. I notice there were no urinals, and I was like "hmmm, it must be some PC thing or something that all the bathrooms must be just stalls" so i go into one and take a piss, and while im in there someone comes in and gets into one of the other stalls. And then i finish and i'm washing my hands, and all of a sudden i figured it out. So i split while the girl is still in the stall and nobody saw me go in our out. It was the perfect crime. I can imagine if I got busted, I probably would have to go to the Dean and register as some kind of offender.

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts
    I didn't realize we were going for disturbing AND funny!

Thanks Ms_Damn!

• When I was going to school at Berkeley, I had to take a shit real bad. REAL BAD. I could head back to the dorm, so I found the bathrooms in Dwinelle(sp) Hall. Big bathroom. It seemed like 8 stalls. Everyone of them was occupied. I paced around for a while. No one was coming out. I remember hearing music and seeing a guy inside of a stall wearing headphones peer back at me through the crack of the door. I took off and found another shitter on the floor above. Not one person in it.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    fornication.

call me unromantic, but i think public bathroom sex is disturbing.and by disturbing i mean disgusting.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Electrode's is gonna be tough to beat and I'll spare you the horrors I've witnessed in Port-O-Lets at the swap meet, but...

I was at a fairly nice restaurant/bar having drinks with some people. I excused myself to the bathroom and when I walked in there was a line all the way down to the door. The layout was like a long hallway with one large stall at the end, sinks, mirror and urinals on the left hand side. So I'm standing there and the stall at the end opens up and out walks this Don Johnson circa Miami Vice reject complete with pastel button up and loafers sans socks, with a six foot blonde butt ass naked in high heels[/b]. Everyone waiting there was like "wtf?" but dudes continued to use the heads and leave.

They stayed.

And now it's just me. I'm washing my hands and I look up in the mirror and they're standing behind me all casual (they were drunk, of course) and when I glance at the lady she says "It's okay to look, baby..." still completely naked.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    at the casanova bar in the womens restroom. on the inside of the stall door, somebody drew a bat with a giant human penis and it says "BAT ATTACK!" you have no choice but to look at it and it looks like it's coming right at you

That was me.

• fornication.

call me unromantic, but i think public bathroom sex is disturbing.and by disturbing i mean disgusting.

HATTER

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

"Step into my office."

• FSNSFSNS 163 Posts
    I saw a guy shooting up. He was just chillin' in the stall with the door open. It was MY[/b] kinda place.

----------------Thank you...

fornication.

HATTER

LOL

i dunno - f*cking and the public shitter just don't seem like a good match to me

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    fornication.

HATTER

LOL

i dunno - f*cking and the public shitter just don't seem like a good match to me

I have to agree.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Twice at a restaurant I used to work at, I saw discarded shitty underwear next to the toilet. I felt bad for the dishwasher that had to deal with that shit.

And one more-

This was at the Kingdome in the early nineties, halftime at a Seahawks game and the bathroom is just packed. You know those urinals that are like 50 feet long and everyone just pisses in em together? Right in the middle was this old dude (probably about 80 or so) taking a piss, but he had his pants down around his ankles like a toddler. Hahahaha...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

This was at the Kingdome in the early nineties, halftime at a Seahawks game and the bathroom is just packed. You know those urinals that are like 50 feet long and everyone just pisses in em together? Right in the middle was this old dude (probably about 80 or so) taking a piss, but he had his pants down around his ankles like a toddler. Hahahaha...

• You know those urinals that are like 50 feet long and everyone just pisses in em together? Right in the middle was this old dude (probably about 80 or so) taking a piss, but he had his pants down around his ankles like a toddler. Hahahaha...

LOL!

• the most disturbinglyest thing for me one time at Nickies in SF the guy's bathroom was like 1/4" deep in piss and overflow, I'm talking extra foul, public health prob foul. by the end of the night it was running on to the main floor outside, and the ladies' was unisex for the rest of the night (ladies were not pleased). you heard just way too many sneakers squeaking on the dancefloor, it was ill.

BUT THE DJ KILLED IT WITH CLASSICS!

• and when I glance at the lady she says "It's okay to look, baby..." still completely naked.

Classy girl !!!

"i refuse to use public restrooms full stop. I would rather piss in the street

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    At my work, we are always making jokes about these customer service dudes who talk on the phone in the bathroom. The way we figure it, their supervisors hang over them so they can't slip in the personal calls. Nevertheless, the ambiance of talkin' to yo shortie from Thornridge is lost when there's poo noises in the background (the people at my office must eat some ungodly shit because it's bad in there).

Anyway, I see these guys washing up sometimes and make small talk, friendly-like.

One night, I'm at a strip club. Just after I say that I never, ever, want to run into anyone I know not at the classy, sippin'-Sprite titty bar, but the $10-all-you-can-drink-all-you-can-eat-pizza titty bar, I walk into the bathroom, and some dude is chatting on the phone. Coincidentally, the club must have the same policy as my work or else guy just likes peeing/saying "Hi."

So as I'm walking out, I hear, "Don't I know you?"

Not that good of a story, I know...

• the most disturbinglyest thing for me one time at Nickies in SF the guy's bathroom was like 1/4" deep in piss and overflow, I'm talking extra foul, public health prob foul. by the end of the night it was running on to the main floor outside, and the ladies' was unisex for the rest of the night (ladies were not pleased). you heard just way too many sneakers squeaking on the dancefloor, it was ill.

BUT THE DJ KILLED IT WITH CLASSICS!

Oh, man...one of the worst things about DJing at Nickie's was that the booth shared a wall with the men's room--a very thin wall that was apparently quite porous. Every night, somebody would get comfy in the men's room, effectively bombing the booth.

I didn't see the following (thank you, God--it really is the little things), but the following was recently relayed to me:

There's a gay bar here in SF--I know, what are the odds?--that does a big beer bust on Sundays. Dude's are at the trough, havin' a wazz, and a guy strolls in, stoops down, and drink's dudes' piss-stream straight from the source.

*shiver*

• I saw my own weiner once in a public bathroom.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    fornication.

Hetero?

I've seen two grown men having sex outside of a public park restroom at 2am.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I saw my own weiner once in a public bathroom.

There's a gay bar here in SF--I know, what are the odds?--that does a big beer bust on Sundays. Dude's are at the trough, havin' a wazz, and a guy strolls in, stoops down, and drink's dudes' piss-stream straight from the source.

fornication.

Hetero?

I've seen two grown men having sex outside of a public park restroom at 2am.

who me?

but they were outside! doesn't count!

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    From a friend of mine's blog:

I must share this immediately

So I'm at school right now. I just took a bathroom break and had to write down what occurred, it's just too funny.

I heard a deep, husky voice utter these words from inside the bathroom stall:

"Man, this shit just ain't comin'. Is there a doctor in the house? I need some Maalox, playa."

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    once, when my kid was about 4-5 he needed to go #1 and said he wanted to go by himself. it was in one of those single occupancy bathrooms, so i checked it out to make sure it was okay and then went outside and waited by the door. after a couple of minutes i asked through the door if he was okay, and he replied that he decided that he needed to go #2 now, and needed some help, so i opened the door... and he was sitting in the urinal.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    once, when my kid was about 4-5 he needed to go #1 and said he wanted to go by himself. it was in one of those single occupancy bathrooms, so i checked it out to make sure it was okay and then went outside and waited by the door. after a couple of minutes i asked through the door if he was okay, and he replied that he decided that he needed to go #2 now, and needed some help, so i opened the door... and he was sitting in the urinal.

Yo, what I want to know is, what the fuck is up with ADULTS shitting in urinals??? Somebody did that at a job I used to have. Thank God cleaning it wasn't part of it.