Danno - How'd the Blowed Show go in Frederickton?

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I'm not feeling the front page without the Blowed thread. It was like a crutch for me for a couple days there.So Danno: Did you play all Blowed or go for the no-Blowed music Blowed show? Did Acey phone in and call you out SuperHead style? Did you dip into the Rifleman's back catalogue? Pontificate on race relations in America as they relate to Blowed? Real headz wanna know.

Comments

• I would really like to know how locals respond to blowed. God knows we tried to push it whenever we came to rob the radio station back in the day!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I'm not feeling the front page without the Blowed thread. It was like a crutch for me for a couple days there.

frankly i think there should be a sticky on it, if for no other reason than to centralize all blowed-oriented archaic rants.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Some dude named busdriver called me and questioned my flow in a way that made me feel uncomfortable. I told him that I tried not to flow at all, mostly on account of a malfunctioning toilet, but this didn't satsify dude. I then made a general request for Archaic to call but no dice--I don't think he's comfortable taking things to the next level real world style.

Waxing Deep: 1
    Project Blowed: 0
    Black Owned and Operated Business: mangos and yoghurt
    The Longest Running Open Mic in HipHop History: archaic