Someone tell the college girls to chill

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    "Yo, they look good at the foot of my bed"

• Are you saying that's where you keep yours?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

seriously.

and their moms and their sisters and their grandmoms and their aunts and little cousins too.

i don't get the sweatpants craze either. find it kinda gross...

• I can tolerate the ones on the far left if the girl is outrageously hot. But as a stand-alone item of clothing -- yeah, those boots suck.

• i don't get the sweatpants craze either. find it kinda gross...

Dude, I've seen mad girls rocking bummy-ass sweats with those goddamn boots.

Way too heroin chic for my taste.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    my wife has had uggs for years now.. the rare black model.. copped off ebay of course..

she also lives in designer sweats...

as a professional yoga / pilates instructor i think she gets a pass on that issue.

fer real though next you dudes are gonna be complainging about lo rider jeans and thongs..

• You guys aren't from L.A? That look went out at the same time the trucker hats did. 2 years ago.

Dude, I've seen made girls rocking bummy-ass sweats with those goddamn boots.

i know it! that is the look i'm talking about too. teamed up with extra long scarves, frosted lipstick, messy long hair and big ass tacky earrings. it's a fucking movement.

not so much heroin chic round here as it is dirty rich gal LA wannabe casual wear.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Why would anyone wear boots like this in cali?

For that matter, why would anyone in the US wear puffy ski jackets? Does it ever get really cold there?

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    as a professional yoga / pilates instructor i think she gets a pass on that issue.

Nice one! I dated one of my yoga instructors once. I have to ask, though, does she talk and think real slow? I think it's a Bikram thing, but all the people in my classes that take it real serious are slow as shit. I couldn't handle it anymore with that one girl. She was super hot but it took her at least 10 seconds to process anything.

DJ Ferrari

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo, if a girl looks fly in sweatpants, she will look good in anything

• yo, if a girl looks fly in sweatpants, she will look good in anything

agreed.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Dude, I've seen mad girls rocking bummy-ass sweats with those goddamn boots.

SERIOUSSSLY, WHAT ARE GIRLS WEARING NOWADAYS?!

yo, if a girl looks fly in sweatpants, she will look good in anything

agreed. the right girl can look hot in a garbage bag, but why?

(other than she might like to wear it, but this is not about them, it is about us )

• Options
    For that matter, why would anyone in the US wear puffy ski jackets? Does it ever get really cold there?

Yes.

• Root: you should thank your lucky stars that you left Mtl. That shit is like the plague here.... combine it with girls rocking the nickname on the ass sweatpants and thong above the elastic = not a good lookest = uggshammys.

• not so much heroin chic round here as it is dirty rich gal LA wannabe casual wear.

Right! Even their "just-out-of-bed-and-threw-something-on" clothes are from their favorite designer...

So

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Root: you should thank your lucky stars that you left Mtl. That shit is like the plague here.... combine it with girls rocking the nickname on the ass sweatpants and thong above the elastic = not a good lookest = uggshammys.

I work all day with girls who sport this look. I don't really mind it - sweat pants = easy access.

• aww man, you're right on the money with this one. 2 out of 3 random women at my campus rock these. i've spoken to many of my male friends about this, and they all agree that those snow boots are hideous. yet all these women rock them. i think they're all clueless to men thinking those kicks are just awful looking. a friend of mine told me he knows a girl who owns a pair in every color. jesus... but yeah, huge co-sign

• Why would anyone wear boots like this in cali?

Thought you knew, HAZ?!??!

• i don't get the sweatpants craze either. find it kinda gross...
    i hear you. i mean, some women rock them occaisionally which is cool, but i remember a few women in my classes this past semester who wore the sweatpant-flip flop-hair in a bun-sweatshirt ensemble every day. it's not easy on the eyes.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    ya'll would hate LA... This seems to be UGG central.

• cant stand these.

• ya'll would hate LA... This seems to be UGG central.
    i'm sayin...

• Seriously, Whats next walrus skin crotchless panties?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    nickname on the ass sweatpants
    the best thing to do to these girls and just ask them what it says on their ass

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Pffffff, someone please stop this shame of a thread. A bunch of grown up men criticizing women's looks...

• and im sure you guys look awesome

A bunch of grown up men criticizing women's looks...

???

• and im sure you guys look awesome

ha