Recommend me some good sexual positions

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Good ol' missionary is fine, the straddle is cool, sideways scissors is always a winner (and my personal favorite), and of course the classic doggy and/or froggy style, but I need some newness batches. What's good with some Black bee and Tigress raer?

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, but only after some primer.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    what you know about the screaming porpoise?

• There was a jeans ad where the models were in kama sutra positions. I need to look at that ad again.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    read the original kamasutra in grade 5...easier to obtain than playboy. something involving the mango and telling if your woman is a sheep or elephant...people think its just about positions, but it couldnt be further from the truth... and dont read that dumbed down shit either...the original is really fucked up and horrid in terms of theory, had to be written by a misogynyst or something...those versions you see in book stores are mickey mouse shit, sex for dummies style, watered down like drinks at a banquet hall... but that was the most fascinating book i read at that age prior to tales of a 4th grade nothing. brown people cant even watch married with children episodes with their kids, but can write books about spinning on a chick like she's the body of a helicopter and you're the propellers.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Day,You know you'll be "ribbed hard" on this post by Grafwritah,right?

There's this position called "Lizard Lap" something to do with how Lizards look when doing it,legs all intertwined,"dem way deh"(like that).

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    The Plow, baby.

(not to be confused with the Snow Plow.)

Hit the leg sled in the gym first, though.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    ...those versions you see in book stores are mickey mouse shit, sex for dummies style, watered down like drinks at a banquet hall... but that was the most fascinating book i read at that age prior to tales of a 4th grade nothing.

The only thing freakier than you readingThe Unabridged Kama Sutra in 5th grade may be the fact that your subsequent discovery of Judy Blume was considered even more mind blowing. I gave a girl a copy of "Are You There God, It's Me Margret" for her birthday around 5th or 6th grade, not understanding that giving a girl that book in front of her family and friends would not be considered a good look. I liked that book, though - I was throwing around words like "menstruation" & "period" as if they were names of baseball players...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    ...those versions you see in book stores are mickey mouse shit, sex for dummies style, watered down like drinks at a banquet hall... but that was the most fascinating book i read at that age prior to tales of a 4th grade nothing.

The only thing freakier than you readingThe Unabridged Kama Sutra in 5th grade may be the fact that your subsequent discovery of Judy Blume was considered even more mind blowing. I gave a girl a copy of "Are You There God, It's Me Margret" for her birthday around 5th or 6th grade, not understanding that giving a girl that book in front of her family and friends would not be considered a good look. I liked that book, though - I was throwing around words like "menstruation" & "period" as if they were names of baseball players...

Better that than Wifey.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Try the Superman??.

Grab a cushioned stool (the kind without a back, just 4 legs and the part you sit on). Lay your girl on it so that her stomach is on the cushioned part. Stand betwixt her legs and plow into her as you grab her arms at the wrists and pull them towards your waist. If you hit it just right her legs will straighten so that her whole body is parallel to the ground. With her arms pulled behind her, she'll resemble Superman - rather, Superwoman - when s/he's flying in super duper "gotta get there fast" mode. Or, my personal favorite, is to have her put her arms forward while you grab her hair and tug it towards you. This gives the impression that she's actually flying!

(A word of caution: It'd be a good idea to position the stool near a bed, just in case you got that powerful "she be on it, straight up on it" Kryptonite dick that weakens her strength and sends her tumbling over.)

Herm

P.S. I INVENTED THAT SHIT.

And I'm ALWAYS prepared:

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    spinning on a chick like she's the body of a helicopter and you're the propellers.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Try the Superman??.

Grab a cushioned stool (the kind without a back, just 4 legs and the part you sit on). Lay your girl on it so that her stomach is on the cushioned part. Stand betwixt her legs and plow into her as you grab her arms at the wrists and pull them towards your waist. If you hit it just right her legs will straighten so that her whole body is parallel to the ground. With her arms pulled behind her, she'll resemble Superman - rather, Superwoman - when s/he's flying in super duper "gotta get there fast" mode. Or, my personal favorite, is to have her put her arms forward while you grab her hair and tug it towards you. This gives the impression that she's actually flying!

(A word of caution: It'd be a good idea to position the stool near a bed, just in case you got that powerful "she be on it, straight up on it" Kryptonite dick that weakens her strength and sends her tumbling over.)

Herm

And I'm ALWAYS prepared:

Now this really is the best post ever.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    Try the Superman??.

Herm

And I'm ALWAYS prepared:

Now this really is the best post ever.

wow. that is the first post i read this morning and i must say, bravo sir, bravo.