new dude with a radio show to share...

djcandlewax22djcandlewax22 2 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
sup y'all. heard a lot about this forum and thought i could get my feet wet by sharing some shit. make sure and check the invite down at the bottom if any of you are feeling the show...In Beats We Trust Vol 8, first show of 2006, is in the books and a decent way to kickoff the new year if you ask me. The German guy who snuck in the booth was a little shady, but we made it through the chaos. Check out the archive HERE.The Tracklist:DJ Vadim - USSR Reconstruction (Jamie Hodge Remix)Science Fiction - Hold OnSlum Village - Call MePlantlife - We Can Get HighYoung Buck ft. Lloyd Banks - Oh LordLil' Wayne - Mo FireJugoe - Collienation (Apenaut Remix)Cee-Lo Ft. Timbaland - I'll Be AroundDe La Soul - Verbal ClapDeep Thinkers - Burn Em UpGhislain Poirier - TravellingEliot Lipp - Tic TacBattles - IPT2Chris Joss - Discotheque DancingGnarles Barkley - CrazyBit Meddler - DermetfakDiplo - Summer's Gonna Hurt YouGhislain Poirier Ft. DJ Collage - Mic DiplomatVarious Productions - HaterPharrell ft. Gwen Stefani - Can I Have It Like That (Chase Chad Hovercraft Remix)Yel - Short Dick Cuizi (Curtis Vodka Remix)Disco D - I.R.S. Bass MixMissy Elliot - Astrodutch (Siik Remix)Tussle - Blue BeatPutsch 79 - Confession Les Rhythmes Digitales - DreaminScissor Sisters - Take Your Momma Out (Hot Chip Remix)Justice - Waters Of NazarethFeadz - Bitch Run ThatWalter Meego - Keyhole RemixHome Video - The Tundra Obtuse - Secret Life of Silent PolicemanSlicker - Keep On (Joshua Eustis Keep On Cuttin Remix)Circlesquare - Fight SoundsKeep your fingers crossed for some guest mini mixes coming from some talented djs and producers in the coming weeks. I'm hoping to get that going next week, but we'll just have to wait and see. If you think you'd like to submit a mini-mix to the show (looking for 30-40 minutes of some hot shit you're feeling right now), hit me up at [email]blippin@gmail.com[/email] or shoot me a message through Myspace. Doesn't really matter to me who it comes from...if the shit is dope...I'll play it on the show. In Beats We Trust airs every Saturday Night from 9pm-11pm PST on www.herbnlyrics.com. Make your ears happy and check it out sometime.