CHICAGO SHEER MAGIC TONIGHT

DCarfagnaDCarfagna 983 Posts
edited May 2005 in Announcements
First Wednesday of every month with DJs Court, Dante and Qualls.SHEER MAGIC[/b]Danny's Tavern1951 W. DickensChicago, ILPlenty of newies and oldies, plus Andres Nocioni has been rumored to make an appearance. Get in there.

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Earth-toned shirt, tell-tale scruff.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

"your boy" needs to get his game going right about now...

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I demand a Qualls or money back

• my head really hurts...haha.

i think it was the jameson shots that i had in between beers that did it. good times anyway.

• how did i get home?

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    how did i get home?

haha, you and castillo pouring beer on each others heads was a classic moment.

BRING THE SUBWOOFER BACK!!!

coma toast where you at? did you come through?

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts
    how did i get home?

it was a most exceptional jam. It so nice that we dont have to go outside to get high anymore. Dreas forms was rare.

• how did i get home?

I was there till about 12:30 getting my face melted. it was a long day and i still on east coast time so i was pretty tired. be in town till monday , holler if theres anything going on.

• SexyBNyceSexyBNyce 371 Posts
    how did i get home?

I was there till about 12:30 getting my face melted. it was a long day and i still on east coast time so i was pretty tired. be in town till monday , holler if theres anything going on.

you can hear son buns spin quality soul music tonight at delilahs. 2771 N lincoln [racine/diversey/lincoln] lakeview.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Toast, Im spinning at Black Beetle and Lava Lounge on Saturday... PM me for directions.