"Fags"??? are good to know, and people too. Thanks

TwoturntablesTwoturntables 58 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Yeah, umm "Fags" are ok by me (as is everyone else who isn't out to hurt others) and deserve respect. Thanks.

Comments

• who is this guy? Dude just PMed me some senseless mumbo jumbo.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    5 pages

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Fagtillo?

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    who is this guy? Dude just PMed me some senseless mumbo jumbo.

• Hey

How's it going? Any chance I've met you round town?

-Kevin

FYI, you pm'd me...

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    are you talking about
    ?

• This was created because Lumin, in the Pat Robertson thread says next time he sees anyone defending "fags" it is "on" so I thought I'd help...I guess I should be working instead...

This was created because Lumin, in the Pat Robertson thread says next time he sees anyone defending "fags" it is "on" so I thought I'd help...I guess I should be working instead...

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

HOTT!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Fagtillo?

"sabadabadababda"

• Hey

How's it going? Any chance I've met you round town?

-Kevin

FYI, you pm'd me...

Must have been a long time ago. Your reply was really difficult to understand man, which was really the issue at hand. Thanks for clearing it up and no hard feelings

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    *originally posted by Lumin:

"I know it aint very christian like but the next time i see a fag or a fag lover thread, and all you people that are disrespectin in this thread get on to defend that, its on. think about that. "

Wow.

For the record, I have no problem with my gay brothers and sisters.

I live in a city with a large gay community and deal with folks daily, and I have had gay friends. I think people that worry about that shit really just want to ride that pony but are too insecure to admit it.

Lumin, you should think before you spew.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I'm not Gay or Christian but I believe bashing either group is equally wrong.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG, BATCHES???

• You're right it was most likely a while back. I have been busy with work and was finally able to drop in and catch up. I was actually called into the bosses office sometime a few weeks back due to the pull of the strut keeping me from being productive...oops, so I stayed away a while. I rarely post as you've noticed. I know you're a chill guy from your posts, maybe if there was a "original message sent" included with that pm you'd have caught it sooner...

Peace

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

"I know it aint very christian like but the next time i see a fag or a fag lover thread, and all you people that are disrespectin in this thread get on to defend that, its on. think about that.[/b] "

Wow.

For the record, I have no problem with my gay brothers and sisters.

I live in a city with a large gay community and deal with folks daily, and I have had gay friends. I think people that worry about that shit really just want to ride that pony but are too insecure to admit it.

Lumin, you should think before you spew.

E-thuggin on top on all that?!!!

Sorry that you , Lumin.

• I agree, but how often do you hear the gay community wish death on Catholics or Christian...or tell them their going to burn in hell an such...just seems a little unbalanced in my eyes.

Cashless....Dude...your location is spelled wrong....("SS Spell Check")

"Ridin' on yo e-nemies"?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

"ew - look at that guy staring at me.
    Probably a fag - I like totally hate fags.
    Especially really good looking ones like that, with hot bodies.
    Fucking faggots!"[/b]

• chasechase 767 Posts

"I know it aint very christian like but the next time i see a fag or a fag lover thread, and all you people that are disrespectin in this thread get on to defend that, its on. think about that. "

link?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Cashless....Dude...your location is spelled wrong....("SS Spell Check")

I quoted that from Thesone in the "Desparately in need of some answers:" thread.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I disagree with this. But this is perhaps because my brother is gay, so I've had to experience second-hand what it's like being gay (and I'm in a very reactionary part of Canada).

There is a difference between arguing on a philosophical basis (i.e. being against Christians) and arguing over sexuality. Usually the argument over sexuality boils down to an argument over philosophical beliefs.

Outright bashing, without having an actual argument, is just childish though.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

• dayday 9,612 Posts

link?

"No one knows i'm dreaming of a naked man right now..."

I agree, but how often do you hear the gay community wish death on Catholics or Christian...or tell them their going to burn in hell an such...just seems a little unbalanced in my eyes.

The Christian "Community" doesn't wish death on Gay people....sure, some lunatic, fringe element crazies who get covered by the media because they are so outrageous and call themselves Christians might make that wish, but I wouldn't classify that as a "Community" no more than I would consider the militant "Gay Panthers" or "Act Up" a fair representation of the Gay "Community".

Agreed??