Does it ever smell like poo where you live?

13»

Comments

• only place i've ever been that smelled like poo is LONDON. despite this it's still one of my favorite cities. peace, stein. . .

ah, just curious, why does it smell like poo in London?
    no everywhere. you just get random smells coming out of the ground. a friend explained to me that alot of the sewage systems are 200 yrs. old. peace, stein. . .

• only place i've ever been that smelled like poo is LONDON. despite this it's still one of my favorite cities. peace, stein. . .

no everywhere. you just get random smells coming out of the ground. a friend explained to me that alot of the sewage systems are 200 yrs. old. peace, stein. . .

Hmm. Ok, so why do they all have bad teeth?

• Does it smell like poo? It did when a homeless guy took a poo in the carport.

• [Ok, so why do they all have bad teeth?
    this is another misconception ALL BRITS DO NOT HAVE BAD TEETH. but alot do due to a very bad dental system. i'm not an expert on this but i have heard alot of stories of having to be on a very long waiting list when you need dental work since it is free. you dont even want to get in to home surgery thats a whole nother thread. peace, stein. . .

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    only place i've ever been that smelled like poo is LONDON. despite this it's still one of my favorite cities. peace, stein. . .

Hmm. Ok, so why do they all have bad teeth?

Cos whenever we turn on the taps to brush our teeth the smell of shit comes out the pipes.

Worse place I've been in the UK for sewage smell has to be Canterbury, ancient sewage system is

However it did mean that you could walk round the city letting off the worst alcohol fuelled gut rot farts and noone would bat an eyelid.

• However it did mean that you could walk round the city letting off the worst alcohol fuelled gut rot farts and noone would bat an eyelid.

Definitely one of my top criteria when selecting a place to live.

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    I've found out that living in a town with a sugar factory isn't as sweet as it sounds.

• I've found out that living in a town with a sugar factory isn't as sweet as it sounds.

Was it Haarlem? The smell from that sugar factory is terrible.

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    Nah, Groningen.

• I've found out that living in a town with a sugar factory isn't as sweet as it sounds.

Really. Imagine living in a town with a poo factory.

It's sweeter than you would think.