east meets west-strutters get rubbed

djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
edited May 2005 in Soul Strut
Shouts to AlienIverson, Urrs and the potna ElevenI know San Diego wasn't the only city that got blessed.share yr pics!here's one of the illustrious Dizzy Bull.More later!

Comments

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    That jacket looks like the toy bin at every Salvation Army or Goodwill in America.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    where do I place my order for one of them things?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    This jacket is so next level.

i wish i could have gone to the SF version.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been trying to describe that jacket to everybody at work, and finally I was like "well... wait until you see a picture..."

That's the most hideous thing I've ever seen... I told HJ too "watch... in a few minutes I'm gonna be wearing that jacket..." hahahahahahah

The Rub was fun as shit though.

Our Local Yokels de North Park were certainly emberassing though.... I was like DAMN, these people are making SD look baaaaaaaaaaaad.....

• That jacket is like the alternate universe version of the one Bauer trades to the Devil for hair made of pot on Kids in the Hall.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Our Local Yokels de North Park were certainly embarassing though.... I was like DAMN, these people are making SD look baaaaaaaaaaaad.....

True, despite their antics, realz headz knowz tha dealz and showed up for the jams, not the jacket.

Strutters in attendance:

Anna
    Cas
    Deepbrnt
    Dizzybull
    Dstill808
    HawnJew
    Undertheradar
    and myself

Ayres, Cosmo, and Eleven were bringing it even though they must have been mad tired, props. I think Cosmo told me he was drunk like 5 times. Definitely good peoples and djs. I didn't notice they were rocking Serato till Ayres pointed that out to me. Shit was sounding smooth!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    That jacket is like the alternate universe version of the one Bauer trades to the Devil for hair made of pot on Kids in the Hall.

haha!!! a classic!!!

Urrrrs's brother was also in the house hawkin the goods! Super nice guy who apparently caught a nail through the foot a couple weeks ago.... ouch. Still not sure what is more painful... a nail through the foot or that jacket??

Also, a strange part of the night was when the girl that made that jacket was being dragged across the dancefloor on her back by her heels... I swear I was the only one that saw it... her friend was dragging her around and I was just like "what the....?"

weirdest group of people ever....

anyways... RUB people, I'm fucking starving... lets go eat!!!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

HIPSTER!!![/b]

ps
    this is awesome!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    nice jacket DUDE! i've been to AC one time, nice little spot but isn't the dancefloor tiny?! i was wondering how it could fit that many peeps.

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    Yo Diz, Flea called, and he wants his jacket back:

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

el Dizzy Bull on the dancefloor

Ayre's bro Brooks

Mylatencey, Hawn Jew and secret Cas

DJ @Large reppin RE:UP

crew

Alien on the ones and twos

Dizzy and I reprazenting

That clapping dude with the goatee on the left is the one that said I could wear the jacket..... so awesome.....

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I like that nail color Anna!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I like that nail color Anna!

thanks Karlito- it's Chanel, limited edition Spring flavor. U NO HOW I DO

thanks Karlito- it's Chanel, limited edition Spring flavor. U NO HOW I DO
    I could see the quality!

• ain't no shame in yo game diz!!

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Alien on the ones and twos

ROSKOPP FLIP =[/b]

Looks like you all had a good time. I'm sorry I didn't get to make it to these

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

DAMN. i noticed in LA that dj eleven was pretty tall, but lookin' at that picture. BADAMNN! 6'7"????

• Alien on the ones and twos

ROSKOPP FLIP =[/b]

Looks like you all had a good time. I'm sorry I didn't get to make it to these

Day, you beat me to giving props on the Roskopp graphics jack...that shit is DOPE...Ayres..where can I order this shirt? same color and all will work..shit is cold!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Did any LA strutters take pictures? I'm feelin pretty bad robbing this board of another chance to bask in the beauty of young baller

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    have some good ones too. will post later tonight. thanks for coming through...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Believe you me, I'm going to run the play-by-play later on today so watch for that.

Cali was doing it so big it was crazy. Honestly you can't tell from the photos.

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    Cosmo, your hair is totally starting to look like mine circa 10th grade

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    Looked like fun. I would of made it out to the LA deal, but the past week or so Ive been under the weather and feeling like shit. Maybe next time.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Why didn't anyone tell me I was lookin like a hobo.

Nice one on that photoshop Hermie, but the font used by DJ CeeRock on the OG flyer is "impact" aka the best looking free font that comes w/ photoshop.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Why didn't anyone tell me I was lookin like a cholo.

• Options

I never authorized my FX company to sponsor a demolition derby car..somebody's about to get fucking FIRED!

Eleven looks like a cross between me (when I used to have glasses) and my homie JP.