Kanye: "If I don't win album of the year, I'm real

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Kanye: "If I don't win album of the year, I'm really gunna have a problem with that"

While he has made some good points, dude needs to deflate his head a little bit.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    zzzzz

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    He broke out of "character" for a sec,did you notice it?

• dude needs to deflate his head a little bit.

Why

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Isn't he clowing in this? It's an MTV promo, no? And he's just taking himself to the extreme for laughs - at least that was my take on it. That's why he "breaks character," cause he can't even keep a straight face talking that shit.

• i wonder what color his poo poo is?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    i wonder what color his poo poo is?

pink and diamond-studded

• Isn't he clowing in this? It's an MTV promo, no? And he's just taking himself to the extreme for laughs - at least that was my take on it. That's why he "breaks character," cause he can't even keep a straight face talking that shit.

Dunno. Seemed to be plausible to me. But I have no idea really.

• i wonder what color his poo poo is?

pink and diamond-studded

brb-headed to my blog.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Wait a second - We're 8 replies deep and no one has even mentioned that hideous Christmas sweater dude is rocking? Ive seen folks on Skid Row wearing flyer shit then that. Dude looks like a minister, or assistant principle, shit, a grandma even. NAGL NAGL NAGL.

What? Gold Digger aint Record of the Year?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I prefer the thread title: Re: Kanye: "If I don't win album of the year, I'm real[/b]

BTW, the link has a lot of dating sites on it, and seems to think my IP address puts me in Maspeth. Are there really that many 22 y/o hotties looking for fun, dating, sex in Maspeth? Maybe we should let them know about the ss monthly party in Bushwick?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    dude is acting like he's the only one in history who ever worked hard on an album...

"I don't know you"