5 percenter question

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
i've noticed alot of white dudes in long beach with huge 5% tattoos on the back of their shaved heads. they all look like traditional white trash gang bangers(dickies,chucks etc).i'm just wondering if this has anything to do with the 5% nation that teaches the divinity of the black man? sorry if this post offends anyone i'm just interested. peace, stein. . .

Comments

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    You sure the tattoos dont actually read 2%?

• stein: I have no idea about the tattoo thing. but I will say this: you should stay away from those guys.

• stein: I have no idea about the tattoo thing. but I will say this: you should stay away from those guys.
    point taken. peace, stein. . .

• Thats an old biker tattoo. Back in the 50s when bike gangs were starting and motorcycles were becoming popular in America, ther was a lot of concern over greasers and gangs. They wanted to outlaw bikes outright, but on some news broadcast some clean cut biker dudes said that only 5% of bikers were bad and that everyone else shouldn't be punished because of this 5%. Bad ass bikers then began wearing 5% patches and tattoos in order to let people know that they were not to be fucked with. It has nothing to do with the 5% nation.

• Thats an old biker tattoo. Back in the 50s when bike gangs were starting and motorcycles were becoming popular in America, ther was a lot of concern over greasers and gangs. They wanted to outlaw bikes outright, but on some news broadcast some clean cut biker dudes said that only 5% of bikers were bad and that everyone else shouldn't be punished because of this 5%. Bad ass bikers then began wearing 5% patches and tattoos in order to let people know that they were not to be fucked with. It has nothing to do with the 5% nation.

The biker sign/figure was 1%[/b], i.e. the number of non-law abiding motorcyle owners, per the AMA circa 1964/65. Hunter Thompson covers it in 'Hells Angels', and you see the 1% patches all over old-school bikers.

• oops, maybe not
    so 5% blah blah blah

The biker sign/figure was 1%[/b], i.e. the number of non-law abiding motorcyle owners, per the AMA circa 1964/65. Hunter Thompson covers it in 'Hells Angels', and you see the 1% patches all over old-school bikers.

Thats a great book.

Thats a great book.

Indeed it is.