cool chris, mike the 2600 king, 2 mixes, and more

djcoolhandsdjcoolhands 548 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
featured in issue 6:**cool chris interview- u know the deal**mike the 2600 king 4 page exclusive graphic spread**nathan jurevicius interview- artist and toy designer**2 mixes to download **the tados UK interview - artist and toy designer**dario robleto profile - melting records down to do what?come check it out and tell a friend FOS 6

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I am just barely glancing through this but this looks

• DOPE!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Cool link man, this is just what I need on a slow and boring afternoon here on soulstrut. Props.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    I like this web-zine, you do good work. Keep it up!

• i said it the announcements section and i'll say it again here:
    coolhands, you and ch*d do some fine work putting this zine together.
    thanks for including me this go around - it was a pleasure.

WHERE THAT RELEASE PARTY (and subsequent afterparty) AT?
    mike

• djcoolhandsdjcoolhands 548 Posts

i'm glad you all were feelin' it. It feels good to hear.

M!k#,

you willing to troop down to SF? maybe we can throw an FOS2600coolchrissoulstrut bash in the city by the bay. If you want to come down, I'll try to put it together.

• M!k#,
    you willing to troop down to SF?

10000000% YES!!!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yo kettlehead,
    looks great as always. love the "notes from the road" review, reminded me of my american ramblings and the journals that i havent even reopened yet. nick jurevisc...need to see some of his kids books.

beautiful, quality.
    ill listen to the mix soon too. loking forward

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

i'm glad you all were feelin' it. It feels good to hear.

M!k#,

you willing to troop down to SF? maybe we can throw an FOS2600coolchrissoulstrut bash in the city by the bay. If you want to come down, I'll try to put it together.

1). word

2). Thats your zine? Shit was real cool. M2600 posted in and I was like "lemme find out..." You guys did a dope Count Bass D thing, right?

1). word

2). Thats your zine? Shit was real cool. M2600 posted in and I was like "lemme find out..." You guys did a dope Count Bass D thing, right?

thanks, yeah, I've been doing it for a minute with my man Chad(hugs on the board) who works for Kid Robot.

Strath from the old Conception Records contributed a lot too.

I've Known Count Bass for many years. I went to school in Nashville back in 1994 and met him around then. We did an interview. It is in our archive for any of you who missed it and are interested.

Whose the best SF person to holler at about putting together a party? I'm thinking sponsorship and giveaways from Kid Robot and a whole slew of djs.

we can handle some details on pm. hit me up or let me know who to hit up.

hey t*ny,

sorry I've been slippin' into darkness and failing to hit you up. I'm glad you enjoyed the issue. We've been getting real good response for this one. What's good in your neck of the woods?

I'm wrapping up another mix, this one is by jkettle and myself and a longer form(approaching 60 minutes). Send your address and I'll hit you up with the rough mix in the next few weeks.

Where the rest of my Philly and NYC folk at?

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    man, you know i think you and kettlehands should just combine names. think of the possibilities.

things are good in philly. ive been real caught up too, we'll catch up when the time is right. were gearing up for record revival round 2... come down if you get a chance may 22nd.

pm on the way

and congrats again for the thoro issue

where yall getting these sick kids book covers????

• H_GSH_GS 5 Posts
    yo 3DBL!, 2600!, et al.

sorry for the day late and a dollar short reply, work is cLaze, and the flipping this to the top for all ya'll.again. OOPS!

good looks on the kind words.

T$ny hit me on the pm, and i will give you the childs book secret. though the watson's pool girl (cashville!!!2600??) would tell you it's very elementary!

and SF is getting planned.

*ahem* FREE T8YS

ok. late.

c

??)-( (_) (?? 5

• the watson's pool girl

Jennifer Eichler!

and SF is getting planned.
    feelin it

*ahem* FREE T8YS
    feelin it!!!