when was the last time you cried after you fucked?

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
anyone?

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i once pretended to cry, so that an ex-girlfriend would sleep with me again... then i laughed on the way home.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    A certain segment of the "Soulstrut Massive" is certainly wondering, does it count as crying if you tear up because there is "something in your eye"?

Insert NSFW bukkake pic here.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

Insert NSFW bukkake pic here.

no please don't

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    O.k., so here's a goodun. Couple weeks back, the girl who used to live in my apt. came over to get busy (I think I've explained this relationship before), we're goin' at it and my headboard is making ALL kinds of racket. Like BANG< BANG< BANG< etc... Old girl says we should try to be quiet because the neighbors have a youngin. I put her stocking cap between the haedboard and the wall. well that worked for about a second. So, we switch it up, she's on top, and the shit is STILL banging, so I proceed to lift the headboard away from the wall while were still getting busy. Which I think it would be quite apparent to her that I was lifting up my headboard. She claims she didn't see it and as I was moving it out of the way she wacks her face on the headboard HARD. She cried a little, I shed a tear because I felt bad for her. She had a bruised lip for a week and had fun telling her co-workers.

• Actually, when was the last time you PUKED after you FUCKED is a better question. Thats happened to me a few times. unrelated to the fuck though.

• Insert NSFW bukkake pic here.

no please don't

co-sign.