wanna know what THE REAL SCHITT is? THIS IS IT

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited November 2005 in Music Talk

Why on earth didn't Percee P blow the hell up? Him and my boy 'Ness are straight THIS IS WHAT IT IS, BATCHES. Now stop actin' like you don't know what I'm talkin' about.

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    New album from Percee comin up Heard one track (bee-eye) and liked it
    Definition of raw pure hiphop in all its forms for MC's

Ness was nice from what i saw he can still be salvaged he seems to have that hunger.hopefully he'll drop hot guest verses and get picked up on more. but it's rough now man. Not sayin i like Jin and shit but when skills arent matched up with marketing (even with hype) solo career is hard to start nowadays

although im sure his ruff ryder prod wasnt the greatest. Conversely he's probably more skilled lyrickly than a lot of bigger sellers

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Lord Finesse = Best rap name, Best voice
    Phill Most = Most Valuable Strut poster

I'm all about positivity.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Damn man! I hope madlib dosn't produce the whole new Percee P ...Anybody know if thats the case? "Lung Colapsing lyrics" is the dopeness

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Damn man! I hope madlib dosn't produce the whole new Percee P ...Anybody know if thats the case? "Lung Colapsing lyrics" is the dopeness

I think it might i know madlib is producing it. Majority of track i've heard of 4tet being involved we will see. Why do you hope not other than for variety's sake. Madlib is a dope producer in my opinion and the results thus far have been solid

I always liked the noz inked description of percee that stonesthrow has on their site

"Percee P is one of the most important rappers to never get his due. His style has been cited as a major influence on the likes of Pharoahe Monch (that's him on the 'Lung Collapsing Lyrics' intro) and basically all of DITC (via Lord Finesse, who he battled in '89). He's cut records with everyone from Kane & Kool Keith to Aesop Rock & Jurassic 5 and outshined just about all of them. That's his voice on DJ Shadow's 'Napalm Brain, Scatter Brain'. I could go on... In short, aside from Big Daddy Kane, he's the illest quote unquote fast rapper to ever touch the mic. But because he's only recorded about 18 verses in as many years, not a lot of heads know what's up."

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Muchisimas gracias

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Downloading... can't wait to see that ishhh!!!!

Thanks Phill

• Man, I thought Perc gave it to Ness until the Funky Man's last rhyme...

Muhf***as in the Bronx out on the streets battling back and forth from daytime until nighttime... IT GET NO REALER THAN THIS HERE.

• Downloading... can't wait to see that ishhh!!!!

Thanks Phill

Thanks Phill

Thanks Phill

Thanks Phill

Thanks Phill

i??m a lil bit nervous...

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Thanks for the re-up. Appreciated. Will watch later.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    ALERT *** ALERT *** ALERT *** ALERT ***
    ALERT *** ALERT *** ALERT ***

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Plus, Lord Finesse is reppin' {{ BAPTMAN }}

AHAHAHAHH!!!!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    OK, forget watching it later. This footage is straight up incredible. The sounds from the nearby Mr. Softee truck are a nice little added touch, too, heheh.

• PLAESE TO RE-UP!!!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Damn, gone again?

Could someone up it again?

Thx Heaps,

Billy

• please up it again....

Thanks,

Dress

wtf.. Blocked again already???

Is someone blocking the file on purpose?

• awallawall 673 Posts
    i'm assuming this is either "yes you may" or that live battle recording? if it's something else then REUP

percee p is untouchable

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Up to plaese! Must garnish street cred with PerceeP knowledgables.

Is a yousendit "blocked" different than an expired yousendit? (I just don't remember ever seeing 'blocked' with expired yousendits).

• Can somebody re-up the first link?

Please,

Dress

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    any kind soul please re-up the first footage plaese ??

Thx Martin

I must say, I like...

I would have liked this track in 89 and I like it now.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    for fuck sake, thanks for the real schitt. Much better watching it than listening to it on a that Edan CD.

• One more time?

• The yousendit links seem to be expiring real fast. Too many people downloading it maybe? I've never seen them go that quickly. I tried Megaupload to see if that might work, but it wouldn't upload for some reason. When I get a minute I will yousendit again, but I don't have time to keep reupping it. If anybody can suggest another upload alternative I'll give it a try. You all need this real schitt in your world.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I've never seen them go that quickly.

Me neither!

I tried uploading to yousendit for the first time to yesterday to re-up this but it didn't work...

How long do you guys wait before you know if its sent or not? Whats up with 'recipient's email address'?

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    rapidshare will last longer
    thank you phil i still havent had the chance and has been for eva

essential historical document 4 the culture

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I've never seen them go that quickly.

Me neither!

I tried uploading to yousendit for the first time to yesterday to re-up this but it didn't work...

How long do you guys wait before you know if its sent or not? Whats up with 'recipient's email address'?

Shit was disapearing intensely rapidly. recipient e-mail is bullshit you may send yourself or a friend the link but no need to even write one. For the time thing just wait till its done could be 10 minutes could be 50

Although i cant whine for all the good yousendit has created not the most efficient sometimes radomnly does not upload. Those upload timer windows were the shit why are they gone?

Rapidshare is good but i dont know about a upload/download limit actually

retry megaupload