price check: la lupe "queen of latin soul"

p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
La Lupe: Reina de la Cancion Latina / Queen of Latin Soul; Alegre SLP-1167yunno, the one with "fever"

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    $3

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    $3 sealed

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

Have a sandwich? I'd sell you one for $3 but my girlfriend likes to spin it for her sets.

i think you guys are aiming low... i've seen people pay over 50 bucks for this at MFU multiple times... admitally this was two years ago, but...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i think you guys are aiming low... i've seen people pay over 50 bucks for this at MFU multiple times... admitally this was two years ago, but...

ebay: no bids
    record show in sf: no go
    record show in la: no go
    producers: not good enough
    latin buyers: no

these are all the different ways ive tried to sell it... i think i have two or three copies lying around the basement now. good luck! let me know what happens and if you have multiple people that want it ill try and find them in storage (where all the records that arent bought go to die)

ebay: no bids
    record show in sf: no go
    record show in la: no go
    producers: not good enough
    latin buyers: no

these are all the different ways ive tried to sell it... i think i have two or three copies lying around the basement now. good luck! let me know what happens and if you have multiple people that want it ill try and find them in storage (where all the records that arent bought go to die)

I think the title might have fooled a few people for long enough, but 50 is pretty amazing. As far as "latin" and "soul" goes it's pretty weaksauce.

Fever annoys me as well.

Fever annoys me as well.

i dunno, i think that version of Fever is pretty wicked...