Remember that "Cool" Mom?

NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/15/sexparty.mom.ap/index.html'Cool mom' gets 30 years for sex partiesWoman gave high school boys drugs, booze at weekly partiesTuesday, November 15, 2005; Posted: 8:39 a.m. EST (13:39 GMT) Silvia Johnson, left, was sentenced to 30 years in prison for throwing sex parties for high school boys. GOLDEN, Colorado (AP) -- A woman who authorities said had sex with high school boys during alcohol- and drug-fueled parties has been sentenced to 30 years in prison, officials said.Silvia Johnson, 41, described herself to investigators as a "cool mom" who "was never popular with classmates in high school" and who was beginning to feel like one of the group.She pleaded guilty in July to two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault and nine felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.She also was sentenced for additional charges of third-degree assault, violation of a restraining order and harassment for unrelated cases involving her husband and children, prosecution spokesman Carl Blesch said.Authorities said Johnson held parties for the boys almost weekly between October 2003 and October 2004. They said Johnson provided drugs and alcohol to eight boys and had sex with five of them.Johnson was to be sentenced on September 26, but the hearing was postponed after she was injured the day before while riding in an SUV that veered off an interstate.

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    what i dont get is even when i was in HS there would never be a time, whether high or drunk, that i could have sex with that broad. maybe she looks busted cause shes sobbing and has her face all wrinkled up but freal...

what the fuck is wrong with kids these days?

• Johnson was to be sentenced on September 26, but the hearing was postponed after she was injured the day before while riding in an SUV that veered off an interstate

Another wire story fleshed this incident out a little more. She was in a car being driven by a 14 year old when she veered off the interstate....

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I'd hit that...Man these kids have it good these days. Back when I went to highschool. We never had mom's do us. Let alone hot teachers banging us. What's with these kids anyway. Damn she's giving free weed and alcohol. The least you could do is give her a shot. Damn!!! It's common courtesy.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    what i dont get is even when i was in HS there would never be a time, whether high or drunk, that i could have sex with that broad. maybe she looks busted cause shes sobbing and has her face all wrinkled up but freal...

what the fuck is wrong with kids these days?

i guess that's where the booze and drugs come in. ewww.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    she aint that bad. i'd tap, maybe, if i was high/drunk......

which brings me to a question, why arent these kids getting in trouble? they are in HIGH SCHOOL, they obviously knew what the fuck they were doing, and its not like they did it once or twice, but for a YEAR!

• Options
    Damn she's giving free weed and alcohol.

I think she was getting the kids crystal meth, I remember reading that when the story came out.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Imagine if this was a Dad, and not a mom.

Shit would be 200% worse.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I think she was getting the kids crystal meth, I remember reading that when the story came out.

what the hell is wrong with that broad??? I wonder if she kept the gimp in the trunk???? They must of thrown great holiday parties though.

• she aint that bad. i'd tap, maybe, if i was high/drunk......

which brings me to a question, why arent these kids getting in trouble? they are in HIGH SCHOOL, they obviously knew what the fuck they were doing, and its not like they did it once or twice, but for a YEAR!
    Just to make sure we're all on the same page:

tap

no tap

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

tap

no tap

tap

no tap

did i really say i wouldnt bone that broad mister internet investigator?

• did i really say i wouldnt bone that broad mister internet investigator?

Relax. I'm just messing with you. Surprised someone else didn't beat me to it.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Because while it is illegal for adults to have sex with minors, it's not illegal for minors to have sex with adults.

is it legal for minors to do drugs too?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    is it legal for minors to do drugs too?

She's getting locked up for sexual assault and for contributing to the delinquency of minors; there's no equivalent crime for minors.

And to answer your question, no, it's not legal for minors to use drugs, but the potential liability is different.

While charges could possibly be pursued against the minors, there's really no benefit to doing so in terms of moral posturing, since nobody finds minors accepting drugs to be nearly as outrageous as adults providing them with drugs.

• is it legal for minors to do drugs too?

She's getting locked up for sexual assault and for contributing to the delinquency of minors; there's no equivalent crime for minors.

And to answer your question, no, it's not legal for minors to use drugs, but the potential liability is different.

While charges could possibly be pursued against the minors, there's really no benefit to doing so in terms of moral posturing, since nobody finds minors accepting drugs to be nearly as outrageous as adults providing them with drugs.

What about smoking weed with them in your boxers while making lists of enemies?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Imagine if this was a Dad, and not a mom.

Shit would be 200% creepier[/b].

and shit if i was drunk/high id let that old lady suck on the wood, aint no thing like a chicken wing.

• she aint that bad.

No, you're mistaken. She IS that bad.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

it put's the lotion on the skin....

• There used to be a teacher at my high school that was like this. I only ever went to one of her parties after I had graduated. Knew a guy she had sleep with and, no, I did not and would not have hit it.

30 years is way to long a sentence for such minor crimes. Seriously, people getting busted for any number of more serious crimes do not get sentences like this. At the most she should get house arrest or maybe a little time for the meth.

• There used to be a teacher at my high school that was like this. I only ever went to one of her parties after I had graduated. Knew a guy she had sleep with and, no, I did not and would not have hit it.

30 years is way to long a sentence for such minor crimes. Seriously, people getting busted for any number of more serious crimes do not get sentences like this. At the most she should get house arrest or maybe a little time for the meth.

I think the point is context[/b]. Nobody is surprised that the town loser / stoner is a pervert who would lure teenagers in to get them high and molest. However when a mother abuses her position to lure kids in to give them drugs and masticate their pubescent swizzle sticks... well... I'm not saying it's right or fair. But I can see why a community would want to make an example of it.

my art teacher last yeah who coincidentally retired this year was well known for bangin girls in our school. but he got the seniors, so they were all 18

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    ...masticate their pubescent swizzle sticks... well... I'm not saying it's right or fair. But I can see why a community would want to make an example of it.

You caught me ROFLING

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    my art teacher last yeah who coincidentally retired this year was well known for bangin girls in our school. but he got the seniors, so they were all 18

yeah i had a teacher like this in high school, dude liked to "adjust" himself as he was up in front teaching class...

im not really sure how he "pimped" any women in our class or classes before us, as most people just made fun of the fucker. me and a few friends dressed up like him for halloween that year (he liked to roll up his sleeves to show his bicepts, as well as wear his silver oakleys while inside the building) and i was glad to see he noticed, as my grade was adjusted accordingly.

Don't be fooled by the $20 Mastercuts highlights. Strip it away and you've got beef jerky with eyes.

You know, if she would've doled out drugs and poon when she was in high school, she probably would've been a lot more popular - without the legal ramifications.