TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE BREAKS!

RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
edited November 2005 in Soul Strut
Not that i care, but am curious...Why is it when cats ask about a sample/break yall try to son them with ????To me those questions are based on the soulstrut slogan " crate digging and hip hop culture" right? directly relating to what "crate digging " is about... yall shit on these "lil dudes" for asking about breaks and samples...meanwhile i see posts about complete nonsense, that has NOTHING to do with records or music...like, pen vs. pencil! guns! pussy! food! cars! sports! yall need some graemlins that say... take that shit to espn.com seriously some of the threads i see on here are garbage.any comments?

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    5 pages.

• tis true and maybe I'm speaking out of turn, but it's said when people ask rather obvious questions like "what did Rae use for Verbal Intercourse" when you're supposed to fucking know that shit if you're riding with the strut!

• Yeah man, quit asking funny questions.

When I say I'll lay dick on your forehead, it is up to you
    to extrapolate the fact that my balls would be in your mouth.

It's not so much about your forehead.

Candy Land, Soft Batch, Clown Shoe Bitch Pants.

85% of people on this site needs to get BAN and replace with Pork'n'Beans.

• pencil. definetly.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• tis true and maybe I'm speaking out of turn, but it's said when people ask rather obvious questions like "what did Rae use for Verbal Intercourse" when you're supposed to fucking know that shit if you're riding with the strut!

even i was a lil dude... and i learn new shit everyday, but with that logic...you should have to take a written test to post here. if thats the case, my partner and i will write the questions and well see how many fail
    btw
    fuck a break
    naw, i got jokes

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    i have a related question that i must have missed the original story to. why does the graemlin have a dude sitting on a bench? i don't get it. i get all the other graemlins but not this one.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    i have a related question that i must have missed the original story to. why does the graemlin have a dude sitting on a bench? i don't get it. i get all the other graemlins but not this one.

uh-ohhh!!!!

• my partner and i

AYO!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    its Boz fucking Scaggs!!!

uh-ohhh!!!!

oh boy. what did i get myself into.

• i have a related question that i must have missed the original story to. why does the graemlin have a dude sitting on a bench? i don't get it. i get all the other graemlins but not this one.

you def need to

• i have a related question that i must have missed the original story to. why does the graemlin have a dude sitting on a bench? i don't get it. i get all the other graemlins but not this one.

Boz Scaggs Silk Degrees is what the image is....

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    bluesnag, I'm really dissappointed that you don't own and appreciate Silk Degrees

its Boz fucking Scaggs!!!

he's supposed to be facing the other way!!!

ur bout to get sonned....its boz scaggs , prolly the rarest record ever

lets get this to at least 3 pages..

bluesnag, I'm really dissappointed that you don't own and appreciate Silk Degrees

not the first time i've disappointed you...

at least i'm on top of my steely dan!

• oh boy. what did i get myself into.

LOL some people don't know how to just play the sideline....

• my partner and i

AYO!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

did that bring out the gay man in you...get it..( i re- read that and it looked like you called it! hahaha!!

no fag dont get it twisted...meaning (kon & amir)

oh boy. what did i get myself into.

LOL some people don't know how to just play the sideline....

i'm usually pretty good at it.

back to the sidelines for me. maybe i'll get more playing time next year.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    seriously some of the threads i see on here are garbage.
    any comments?

And what is this thread?

All breakz ?'s should henceforth be PM'ed to:

• seriously some of the threads i see on here are garbage.
    any comments?

And what is this thread?

wow ...must you?
    i was taught not to speak on the obvious, but if you are oblivious...go read and post about wether or not you like pen or pencil...then again it should be keyboard.

• All breakz ?'s should henceforth be PM'ed to:

...jokes
    im new here so forgive me...infrom me please on "the mack" or maybe thats for another time
    is he kinda like the "gooch" from different strokes?

• i learn new shit everyday, but with that logic...you should have to take a written test to post here. if thats the case, my partner and i will write the questions and well see how many fail
    btw
    fuck a break
    naw, i got jokes

you asked the stupid question.

It's not about taking a test, but maybe not sweating Steely Dan records like they're a "find"

i learn new shit everyday, but with that logic...you should have to take a written test to post here. if thats the case, my partner and i will write the questions and well see how many fail
    btw
    fuck a break
    naw, i got jokes

It's not about taking a test, but maybe not sweating Steely Dan records like they're a "find"

to be fair i think i asked the stupider question and mentioned the steely dan.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Not that i care, but am curious...

Why is it when cats ask about a sample/break yall try to son them with ????
    To me those questions are based on the soulstrut slogan " crate digging and hip hop culture" right?
    directly relating to what "crate digging " is about...

yall shit on these "lil dudes" for asking about breaks and samples...meanwhile i see posts about complete nonsense, that has NOTHING to do with records or music...like, pen vs. pencil! guns! pussy! food! cars! sports!

yall need some graemlins that say... take that shit to espn.com
    seriously some of the threads i see on here are garbage.
    any comments?

being famous helps

• i learn new shit everyday, but with that logic...you should have to take a written test to post here. if thats the case, my partner and i will write the questions and well see how many fail
    btw
    fuck a break
    naw, i got jokes

so now im stupid?
    who decides what question is "stupid" or what record is worthy of asking about?

not everybody is a sponge of knowledge like yourself...dickhead.