Married With Children Vs. Seinfeld

ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
edited November 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
I was gonna post this question the other day but kept forgetting to as I read other posts. I think this is more fitting that The Simpsons Vs. Seinfeld.I vote for Married With Children. They got all the honeys up on there with mad bodies. Not to mention funny as hell.

Comments

• Seinfeld by a mile (or a thousand...)

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    Seinfeld by a mile (or a thousand...)

yep.

• Married with children. Seinfeld is just annoying.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I vote for Married With Children. They got all the honeys up on there with mad bodies. Not to mention funny as hell.

Best post of the day, and I agree. Plus, no bass lines between scenes.

I think Seinfeld is well-crafted smarm.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

I vote for Married With Children. They got all the honeys up on there with mad bodies. Not to mention funny as hell.
    co-sign. I'm gonna watch season 1 when i get home (now that you mentioned it).

crazy talk

crazy talk

Proud to be crazy!!!

F'real...I have this disussion with my father-in-law, who's a MWC devotee of the first order.

• You know, before it got a little to ridiculous and the whole "NO M'AAM" era, "Married" was definately .

So I would stills say Seinfeld but by 6 steps.

"Duke, Duke, Duke. Duke of Earl."

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    neither....

curb your enthusiasm batches!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    at it's prime, i'd go with married with children, but seinfeld was a more consistently good show

crazy talk

you are the crazy one! the first few years of seinfeld were bad, but there were some crazy hilarious episodes later on....

FAUSTINO LOVER

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Seinfeld made TV history. Counting down to the last episode was a cultural event. Married was cool, but nowhere near as classic.

• only thing about "married" that is good is that Christina's mom made a killer raer.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    seinfeld kills married with children

• Married with children. Seinfeld is just annoying.

Married with children. Seinfeld is just annoying.

Married with Children was consistent with their comedy for years. Man, I miss that show. I wonder if they have it on DVD.

• neither....

I tried watching that show and actually liked it but the more I saw the more I hated this guy. He's just a fucking jerk. I mean, so was Seinfeld but Seinfeld worked. Plus, the shitty video they film it on really starts to bug me after a while.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    neither....

I tried watching that show and actually liked it but the more I saw the more I hated this guy. He's just a fucking jerk. I mean, so was Seinfeld but Seinfeld worked. Plus, the shitty video they film it on really starts to bug me after a while.

No way. Curb your enthusiasm is great cause hes the OG jerk.

• neither....

curb is the essence of seinfeld, its all about Larry David. It seems to me that Larry chopped his self in two for Seinfeld....part of him is Castanza, and part of him is Jerry. Curb just merges the two characters into one and its great.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    I was gonna post this question the other day but kept forgetting to as I read other posts. I think this is more fitting that The Simpsons Vs. Seinfeld.

Seinfeld

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    neither....

i don't even think he's that big of a jerk. he's just always in a situation that makes him LOOK like a jerk. i mean, he's kind of a jerk, but not a big one.

like the time the friend of his wife thought he got a woody sitting next to her at the movies. it was his pants! it was the girl that was a jerk.

anyways. i like both seinfeld and mwc, but given the choice between a rerun of the two i'd have to go with seinfeld most of the time. unless i'm faded and its 2 in the morning.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    i find married with children unwatchable now.

• Seinfeld by a long way, although seeing Bud Bundy in a KRS One video still makes me laugh everytime i see it...

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Who got that Bud Bundy 12"?? He had a Hip Hop album out ,I rememder seeing that on vinyl haha

• Really? haha, i gotta own that...

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    The label of that Bud Bundy record has a logo of a jester on it if I remember correctly. Can't remember hi srap name though. Someon here has got to have it hahaha...

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    "Married With Children" deserves some proper appreciation. But "Seinfeld" is in a whole 'nother league; the twisty story lines in that series and the level of comediec absurdity is simply But I have some love for Al Bundy and his hot daughter. I remember when a few of my friends weren't even allowed to watch that show, it was so demoralizing to the American Dream. Just making a show about a sleaze ball who works in a woman's shoe store is great. But "Seinfeld" concepts like Movie Phone and the Soup Nazi cannot be touched but any scripted live-action comedy series, "Curb Your Enthusiasm" included, although I love that show too.

• I think some of y'all are smoking crack..no way MWC is better than Seinfeld. How about this. Married with Children vs. Fresh Prince? I vote for the latter..

• The label of that Bud Bundy record has a logo of a jester on it if I remember correctly. Can't remember hi srap name though. Someon here has got to have it hahaha...

Grandmaste B. And no one would ever get it right on the show. HAHAHAHA.

• I think some of y'all are smoking crack..no way MWC is better than Seinfeld. How about this. Married with Children vs. Fresh Prince? I vote for the latter..

Man fuck all that. Seinfeld is a bore and is for old folks. His voice alone makes that show unbearable. Mas Bundy less Seinfeld.

Much more accurate.

I'd go with Fresh Prince.

MWC's whole schtick was to make light of what a bunch of stupid fucktards they were. If I wanted to see that I'd just stand at the bus stop.