in the same vein as the CTI Graemlim thread

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
some dude named 'brodam' on here posted this graemlin can we please add it? napoleon saying lil dude is everything that is right about soulstrut

Comments

• some dude named 'brodam' on here posted this graemlin

can we please add it? napoleon saying lil dude is everything that is right about soulstrut

hot damn! no pun intended..where was that when i needed it?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I would prefer the following saying lil dude:

Herve Villechaive
    Mini me
    Ewoks
    Prince
    Chuckie
    Bushwick Bill
    Gary Coleman (Emmanuel Lewis is a herb!)

Photoshopping must be done!

• edubedub 715 Posts
    looks like he's holding a sign, instead of a talk bubble...

kinda looks like Sesame Street sign... maybe it should be Elmo, instead of Napoleon...

Good effort though, not hatting.

• maybe it should be Elmo, instead of Napoleon...

but napoleon IS a lil dude. it's perfect!

• Herve Villechaive

Bushwick Bill

Photoshopping must be done!

cosign

• maybe it should be Elmo, instead of Napoleon...

thats hot. napoleon complex. it wit you ms damn. plaese add. peace, stein. . .

• props to Meep for making that as part of his Heatrock auction. i think napoleon's the epitome of lil dude - gettin all crazy and barging in, overcompensating with a takeova, and sniffing ladies' armpits.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    maybe it should be Elmo, instead of Napoleon...

thought the lil dude/big dude is a little too mine is bigger than yours - i have to agree with ms.damn about napoleon - he does capture the relish with which some of the newer folks come out punching.

• i think napoleon's the epitome of lil dude - gettin all crazy and barging in, overcompensating with a takeova, and sniffing ladies' armpits.

he does capture the relish with which some of the newer folks come out punching.

both comments are SPOT ON

i might be down with a prince or bushwick bill one if somebody actually draws one, instead of cutting n pasting the head from a photo - we got enough of those:

• mmm...relish

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    props to Meep for making that as part of his Heatrock auction. i think napoleon's the epitome of lil dude - gettin all crazy and barging in, overcompensating with a takeova, and sniffing ladies' armpits.

"Jos??phine's great merit in Napoleon's eyes was that she looked lovely, even first thing in the morning, and gave off such a pleasant natural odour that he always begged her not to take a bath before they met. "Olfactory sensuality," says (author Andrea) Stuart, was one of her "weapons". In letters, he drooled about her "little black forest": "I kiss it a thousand times and wait impatiently for the moment I will be in it."

• mmm...little black forest

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    We need a "Sayin" graemlin as well....

• We need a "Sayin" graemlin as well....

sayin!

• "Jos??phine's great merit in Napoleon's eyes was that she looked lovely, even first thing in the morning, and gave off such a pleasant natural odour that he always begged her not to take a bath before they met. "Olfactory sensuality," says (author Andrea) Stuart, was one of her "weapons". In letters, he drooled about her "little black forest": "I kiss it a thousand times and wait impatiently for the moment I will be in it."

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    We need a "Sayin" graemlin as well....

sayin!

• instead of cutting n pasting the head from a photo - we got enough of those

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    i dunno, the "Little Dude" one should be a picture of someone who's a buster. i.e., a figurative LD as well as a literal one. Does Bushwick Bill fall in that category? is that fair to him? i'll cosign on Emmanuel or an Ewok or someone that we're lookin to clown.

that sayin' tho one is fresh!!!!

• I made a new graemlin:

• I made a new graemlin:

peace, stein. . .

• I made a new graemlin:

peace, stein. . .
    I didn't think these lil dudes would recognize Gregory Hines.

• I didn't think these lil dudes would recognize Gregory Hines.
    its the savion generation. peace, stein. . .

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I didn't think these lil dudes would recognize Gregory Hines.

[color:white] spacer text [/color] "We'd Tap!"[/b]

• Bushwick Bill

cosign

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    If we get enough of these together I'm hoping that I can stop using words altogther. Instead I will communicate through the twin media of dance and graemlins. Course, you'll only be able to see the graemlins. But I'll be dancing all the same.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

Herve Villechaize

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

When will the Sayer graemlin w/ 'This is not pertaining to chicken nor gravy, sir' get added? (Paging GLOOM)

• a figurative LD as well as a literal one. Does Bushwick Bill fall in that category?

couldn't be further from it.

little dude ? a short person.
    little dude = napoleon. it couldn't be more fitting.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    i think it should be Napolean at Ziggy Piggy!!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    i think it should be Napolean at Ziggy Piggy!!
    Bill and Ted headz know the deal